North korea and japan

ditchman

i know there are threads running about this.....

just seen Kim has launched another missile over Japan....once again those awful sirens sound...and the people take cover.....they must be cacking themselves...........

QUESTION..........

" if some regime over the English Channel was launching maybe nuc' missiles over Bath ...or Exeter or London.....and the air raid sirens were going off.................how long would you / we put up with that ?"...........

all this is getting very serious....he will go tooo far.............

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditchy, you are well up on world affairs aren't you?

Nothing will happen over these incidents. China will not get involved as it has 95% of the trade with North Korea. The Russians will not get involved as it is not their fight and they don't need to. The Americans will not fire a retaliatory missile as that will upset the two aforementioned.

makes you wonder if he is actually aiming for japan but the co ordinates are off and they keep missing

Nothing will happen over these incidents. China will not get involved as it has 95% of the trade with North Korea. The Russians will not get involved as it is not their fight and they don't need to. The Americans will not fire a retaliatory missile as that will upset the two aforementioned.

if one lands on American soil you will want to change that statement

This ⬆️

makes you wonder if he is actually aiming for japan but the co ordinates are off and they keep missing

I am not well up on these matters but I believe that the only 'American' soil within missile range is the base of Guam. There is a long history to the American 'ownership' of Guam which makes interesting reading. Let me put it this way, Guam is not as American as apple pie.

I am not well up on these matters but I believe that the only 'American' soil within missile range is the base of Guam. There is a long history to the American 'ownership' of Guam which makes interesting reading. Let me put it this way, Guam is not as American as apple pie.

trump has already said if guam is hit he will retaliate

He will never drop one on USA soil , Kim ping pong will just keep taunting the the USA until they snap and start a punch up. That way everything Kim ping pong does will just be in defence / self defence

He will never drop one on USA soil , Kim ping pong will just keep taunting the the USA until they snap and start a punch up. That way everything Kim ping pong does will just be in defence / self defence

Hoping the Chinese come in on his side like last time.

i know i know i know.....cant help myself thinking out allowed.............its just that there are so few pigeons about at the moment....and i wont pick up the HW77 re-build until next week ....and the news is full of rubbish apart from the Lidls's freezer bag bomber....the computor was on and i just cant help myself.....

i think i will ban myself....im coming out with a lot of rubbish lately... :unhappy:

Hoping the Chinese come in on his side like last time.

You can bet on it. I would not at be at all surprised to see China and Russia standing behind Kim plinky pong . The military might of both those countries would make the USA poo the bed !

And I think both leaders would love the chance to see danald trump wind his neck in .

Edited by stevo

Ditchy

If you are/were that bored you could have brought me a cuppa and breakfast as I passed through Cantley station at 05.50 this morning on the way to collect my car that got stuck and in Suffolk

i was looking at the back of my eyelids............. :lol:

I should have been- didn't get in till late last night then five hours later had me walking through the city to the station

Know it's not exactly Waterloo at that time but there are a couple of departures around 5.30, but you can't get a cuppa or something to read as Smiths doesn't open until 5.3 grrrr

I'm still amazed nothing has been fired back, I cant imagine Japan missing if they were to launch something, makes me think of sadam with his scuds and we all know how that turned out.

It probably is all political with China and Russia whispering sweet nothings, also can't imagine Japan being happy if China decide to squish ping pong and take over.

Could do with Jason Bourne popping round for afternoon tea.