OK i wont bother...

Red-dot

Been watching Eamonn & Ruths how the other half live on TV and there are 1,800 billionaires in the world and it seems most of them have a good taste bypass. A grouse moor and a fishing lodge on the Spey would do me but some of the rubbish they waste in chandelires and Italian furniture could by a few hospital wings. I hope the tax man gives them the attention that they did me!

Edited by Red-dot

A grouse moor and a fishing lodge on the Spey would do me

This could also fund hopital wings...

As already said - its their dosh to do with as they see fit.

We all probably have our own ideas on how we would spend vast ammonuts of cash if the opportunity arose. Me- I want to build a robot army of Smurfs and take over the world.....

100% correct figgy,they have good accountants that work it within the legal tolerances of the legislation.No different to anybody who knows what they can claim tax relief on.Or even company directors who pay themselves a few £ under the PA and the get the rest of their pay as dividends.

The Super rich and the top Celebrities and sportsmen/women have their own tax office.I very rarely see anyone's record over 5 million.

THey will pay as little tax as their accountants can sort out , but it will still be an eye watering amount that they do pay.

100% correct figgy,they have good accountants that work it within the legal tolerances of the legislation.No different to anybody who knows what they can claim tax relief on.Or even company directors who pay themselves a few £ under the PA and the get the rest of their pay as dividends.

The Super rich and the top Celebrities and sportsmen/women have their own tax office.I very rarely see anyone's record over 5 million.

Won't see anything after Friday as fully retired on my 55th this 23rd October. (un officially 3 weeks ago as on gardening leave as no licence to access records)

Edited by Davyo