OK i wont bother...

Red-dot

Let me put it another way, most of the folk getting grief for being super rich were probably born into it, or worked really hard or maybe invented something taking huge risks along the way so know what to do with all that cash, crack on enjoy its yours 👏👏👏👏

Now think of the ordinary folk who have a lottery win, end up divorced still skint after spending the cash on who knows what.

I'll stay as I am thanks, wouldn't turn down a small windfall, but start thinking millions and I think my head would pop

We ship art and antiques so deal with a fair few people who have interesting tastes..... recent ones vary from clocks to 3.5 million...... pretty obscene but at least it was a piece of history. Another client is an Italian clothing heiress and she buys modern art, I mean how can a chair made of polystyrene covered in black plastic be worth 15k ........ guess at least it is making the artist money

Just think next time you pay over the odds to go watch a football match, your money is going to help pay the £100,000 a week some of those on the field ..... any different??

Those billionaires have probably employed and paid many many members of staff in their companies .... unless of course if they just kick a bag of wind about.

Red dot have a watch of Ralphie May the recently deceased comedian on happiness chocolate milk and Scooby Doo lunch boxes, not in the best taste but does ring true.

Rich and wealth are not nessicarily the same thing.

Edited by figgy

If you like bad taste have a gander to Appleby during fair week; youll never see as many people spend as much money making themselves look cheap

If you like bad taste have a gander to Appleby during fair week; youll never see as many people spend as much money making themselves look cheap

Edit for double post; on phone with no specs!

Edited by Scully