Use of BASC logo on this forum

David BASC

Dear All,

I have received what I can only describe as a complaint from a member of this forum about some of you using a BASC logo on your postings.

Can I please take this opportunity to make the position clear.

If you are a BASC member and you want to put the BASC logo on your posting to reflect the fact that you are a member, then that is fine by BASC! It is just the same as you putting a BASC car sticker in your car window.

If you are a BASC Trade Member then I would ask thet you use the BASC Trade member logo instead of the 'normal one'.

I hope you do not mind me making this point- but as a complaint has been received I thought it best for me to let you know the facts.

Best wishes

David

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have a very inspired guess as to who it was, and bet that he will not be so bold as to own up.

I would love to name him on here, but as one of the moderators has seen fit to fire a warning shot across my bow, I shall be happy to proffer my short list of one via PM.

webber

Proud to display the BASC logo, and promote its aims and objectives

I could have a very inspired guess as to who it was, and bet that he will not be so bold as to own up.

I would love to name him on here, but as one of the moderators has seen fit to fire a warning shot across my bow, I shall be happy to proffer my short list of one via PM.

webber

Send it to me then webber i would like to know :D:whistling:

well I guess you pay enough for the priviledge of the logo so might as well use it

Are you referring to the £400k us tax payers spent on the logo you are using?

I think we should all us it since we're paying for the damn thing.

It's obvious who it was :whistling:

You have to question the motive for complaining though, what would it achieve exactly if the complaint were upheld?

There is also the throught process behind thinking the BASC would mind people actively promoting their membership-driven organisation, which is slightly worrying.

Still, each to their own :D

It's obvious who it was :whistling:

You have to question the motive for complaining though, what would it achieve exactly if the complaint were upheld?

There is also the throught process behind thinking the BASC would mind people actively promoting their membership-driven organisation, which is slightly worrying.

Not obvious to me but I don't follow the day to day goings on too much.....as for complaining i think it is some peoples sole motive in life....to whinge and complain about others.......I'm sick of it......stupid people going blah blah blah all day.....and have you seen the price of bread nowadays....and what about the pavements outside my rented council mansion that I have to pay 10 pence a week for.....and isn't it about time someone shut that trapdoor so that lady doesn't keep falling down the hole on your avatar.....its a disgrace(so on and on and on)

It's obvious who it was :lol:

Not obvious to me but I don't follow the day to day goings on too much.....as for complaining i think it is some peoples sole motive in life....to whinge and complain about others.......I'm sick of it......stupid people going blah blah blah all day.....and have you seen the price of bread nowadays....and what about the pavements outside my rented council mansion that I have to pay 10 pence a week for.....and isn't it about time someone shut that trapdoor so that lady doesn't keep falling down the hole on your avatar.....its a disgrace(so on and on and on)

Or me.. :whistling:

Go on somebody out him!! :innocent:

webber

Send it to me then webber i would like to know :yes::lol:

nosey **** you are :lol: