Rugby World Cup 2019

chrisjpainter

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to avoid any mention of the rugby, i didn't know the Japan v SA result but have just watched it 😭😭 such a shame, i really hoped that Japan could do the unthinkable, SA looked relentless but Japan never quit, had the cherry and white fans been Wiganeers they would have been well gone before the final whistle, the fans were brilliant.

South Africa were just too good.

now to watch the England game 😃 

I watched England v Australia late last night, and was expecting a really polished game, fella at the airport had said it was a great game and we had smashed Australia? We were physically better but Australia were poor I thought, a lot of errors on their part and a team in transition.

New Zealand on Saturday is going to be a much harder game against a better team, who won't make the mistakes Australia did, should be a brilliant game.

Said to a few people this week that I had a feeling England might pull off a win against the ABs. They look strong at the moment but you can never count NZ out. 10 points isn't a lot.

Big 40 coming up.

One bonus if England do win would be that I think Wales have a much better chance of bearing them than they do NZ, assuming we can overcome the South African juggernaut tomorrow.

Edd