Pacman again

Benthejockey

If as many suspect, he is doing these things himself? He’s playing a dangerous game.......he only needs to get caught once, and any credibility he may have would disappear like smoke on a windy day!

Some may already think he has no credibility, after it was posted on his social media page....that the “decline in Lapwing was down to overshooting”:blush:

28 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

If as many suspect, he is doing these things himself? He’s playing a dangerous game.......he only needs to get caught once, and any credibility he may have would disappear like smoke on a windy day!

Some may already think he has no credibility, after it was posted on his social media page....that the “decline in Lapwing was down to overshooting”

I don't think he would be stupid enough to actually do the deed himself, but he my be involved somehow.

Of course he may not be involved at all.

I kind of like the idea that someone mentioned of putting a trail cam in the location, but not sure it would be legal.

hello, would you not think he has CCTV on his property and by the front gate

48 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

I don't think he would be stupid enough to actually do the deed himself, but he my be involved somehow.

Of course he may not be involved at all.

I kind of like the idea that someone mentioned of putting a trail cam in the location, but not sure it would be legal.

hello, i would think that has been looked into by a few people, a property in the New Forest, is the entrance off a main road  ??

Prob not him doing it, but there is plenty of extreme anti's (LACS) etc that would for there cause and objective. Something not right about it! Who ever it is? And i think it's anti's, It gets them more publicity! Strange that you never get to hear /see follow ups on these incidents!? All over the media at the time then nowt! He had "woodcock" up on ebay as fundraiser within days. Surely that was evidence?   I wonder if the badger and fox ended up in his freezer with his dog?       NB

14 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Some may already think he has no credibility, after it was posted on his social media page....that the “decline in Lapwing was down to overshooting”

Not sure that his credibility is of any importance to him?

His nature and self assurance that he is "right" are the driving forces there?

4 minutes ago, old man said:

He has acknowledged that he has a mental health condition (Asperger syndrome) which (apparently) leads to obsessive behaviour and an inability to see other points of view and understand other views.  That is exactly the sort of behaviour that people with that condition show.

Just now, JohnfromUK said:

He has acknowledged that he has a mental health condition (Asperger syndrome) which (apparently) leads to obsessive behaviour and an inability to see other points of view and understand other views.  That is exactly the sort of behaviour that people with that condition show.

We are all somewhere on various spectra?

1 minute ago, old man said:

We are all somewhere on various spectra?

It is a popular view, but I'm not sure I agree.  If you are on the level he obviously is, it should prevent him from being a broadcaster on public interest issues - unless part of a debate where the whole spectrum of views are represented.

28 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It is a popular view, but I'm not sure I agree.  If you are on the level he obviously is, it should prevent him from being a broadcaster on public interest issues - unless part of a debate where the whole spectrum of views are represented.

Evolution maybe John?

Sadly it seems the way of things that moderates are derided as being of low intelligence in favour of the bullying extremes?

1 hour ago, old man said:

Not sure that his credibility is of any importance to him?

You need credibility to be listened to! If he loses credibility people won’t listen to him and his stock will plummet with the broadcasters and independent media alike!
And as someone else pointed out, he has a mental issue that explains his extreme nature!

On 21/02/2020 at 08:02, Benthejockey said:

I'd be willing to bet he's done it himself to anger the rabid mongrels that hang on his ever tweet. 

With all the attention on shooting and fieldsports at the moment, if it was a member of the shooting community then they are just plain idiotic. This screems of him or someone of his ilk doing this for the media attention and a way of getting his face into the rags. With no credible evidence its just accusations and quite possibly false ones at that.. 

Edited by ShootingEgg

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

With all the attention on shooting and fieldsports at the moment, if it was a member of the shooting community then they are just plain idiotic. This screems of him or someone of his ilk doing this for the media attention and a way of getting his face into the rags. With no credible evidence its just accusations and quite possibly false ones at that.. 

There is no credible evidence to many of his allegations, but it does yet stop him mudslinging!