Prince Charles got it!

NatureBoy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I note Camilla has tested negative despite showing no symptoms, so again I ask, how did she meet the testing criteria?

The same reason your not offered a ‘Royal Protection Officer’ 

What if testing was only offered to Women/over 70’s or suchlike, there will always be those saying “it’s not fair” , but that’s the way it is!

Some people have good looks, some people earn more than others, some are more athletic and some more academic, life’s just not fair is it 🙂

13 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

The same reason your not offered a ‘Royal Protection Officer’ 

What if testing was only offered to Women/over 70’s or suchlike, there will always be those saying “it’s not fair” , but that’s the way it is!

Some people have good looks, some people earn more than others, some are more athletic and some more academic, life’s just not fair is it 🙂

Your analogie make absolutely no sense, there's no specific threat against my life, therefore I don't need protection. However, her life is no more important than anyone else's and neither should it be.

59 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Oh dear- she holds a certain position and so benefits from it, like it or not!

Well now your just repeating my point.

I don't know what point your trying to make? mine is clear, some people are  getting tested for no other reason than they are rich and powerful, which is wrong, someone's life shouldn't be worth more than someone else's, especially based on the amount of money or power they have.

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

cause we are scum and she aint.........

That's about the size of it 😂👍

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

I don't know what point your trying to make? mine is clear, some people are  getting tested for no other reason than they are rich and powerful, which is wrong, someone's life shouldn't be worth more than someone else's, especially based on the amount of money or power they have.

But the rich and powerful pay for private health care, if the wife of the future king of England can't get a test then there is something wrong,  she may have underlying health issues so was tested as a precaution??

Just now, Mice! said:

But the rich and powerful pay for private health care, if the wife of the future king of England can't get a test then there is something wrong,  she may have underlying health issues so was tested as a precaution??

I can assure you, if you phoned up and said you were in the at risk cat and your partner had tested positive and you weren't displaying symptoms, there's not a cats chance in hell you'd get a test. The point is, there is a clear devide between the masses and people with money and power, the rights and wrongs of that in itself is up for debate, but when one person's life is worth more than someone else's, based on that fact, that is totally unacceptable.

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

who says the feudal system is dead ?

Spot on, I think it's very much alive and kicking, in a different form is all.

8 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

you phoned up and said you were in the at risk cat and your partner had tested positive

But were talking about the future Kings wife, its hardly the same as me calling.

I wonder what someone with Bupa would be told?

11 minutes ago, Mice! said:

But were talking about the future Kings wife, its hardly the same as me calling.

I wonder what someone with Bupa would be told?

It's plain wrong, I don't care who they're, one life isn't worth more than another based on wealth, private tests shouldn't be available while this is going on, they should be allocated on most need basis.

Just now, 12gauge82 said:

It's plain wrong, I don't care who they're, one life isn't worth more than another based on wealth, private tests shouldn't be available while this is going on, they should be allocated on most need basis.

If they were going to confiscate the tests then it's the health service who should have them, front line staff, care staff, those who are working with vulnerable people. 

But we have the system we have.

6 minutes ago, Mice! said:

If they were going to confiscate the tests then it's the health service who should have them, front line staff, care staff, those who are working with vulnerable people. 

But we have the system we have.

Agreed, I'm just highlighting it

5 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Hypocrisy at its best test him for mild symptoms , them he opens the new hospital

1st hes 70years old 

2nd took a test kit away from a key nursing staff  when there isnt enough to go round 

3rd from his home in Aberdeen ? 

Spot on, nail on the head

51 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

That's about the size of it 😂👍

I feel sorry for the poor retired carpenter who is going to risk his own life to attempt an emergency "chipotomy" on your shoulder, then refer you to a speech therapist in an attempt to cure you of constantly repeating "its not fair". Try to couch it in moral outrage terms if you like but class envy is never a pretty sight.