Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i still rekon he might gib out at the last moment...on orders from the vile sparkle markle 

He will attend (on her orders) to ensure that it isn't able to be portrayed by the palace (or more likely the press) as a 'snub'.

She will not attend because the changes in ranking since HM the Q died mean she will now not only have to curtsey to the new King and Queen (which she might have done through gritted teeth) - but also to the Prince and Princess of Wales (which she wouldn't like one bit) and (I believe though I don't quite know why) also now to the new Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh.  In addition, there is a real risk she might be 'booed'.

However - she (or her weird waxwork looking lacky) will dress it up is as a generous gesture by her because;

1. She doesn't want to upstage the other Royals by attending
  2. The Palace deliberately arranged it to clash with her son's birthday.

She doesn't want to attend to fuel the press agenda of hate towards her at such an important event for her husband. Shrewd decision i think, bridges can be built later if required away from the press intrusion. 

5 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

He also stated that he would not attend unless he got an apology from the family, I very much doubt he got it 

Why? If I upset my children (easily done through no fault of my own 😁) i am happy to apologise. Mind you not that I have pushed them to contemplate suicide. 

33 minutes ago, old man said:

Likely the Ginger whinger and Air miles will attend on the back row?

i rekon he will be near the front row ...and will have a very locked out chilly experience......which will fuel him an' her up for the next book of vitriole and lies..........what a pathetic ...weak...parasitic...peace of work he and his bitch are.........

all their money has derived from.....the association with the media and the press and tell all books.......which is ironic ...as he has done nothing else but bitch and moan about them

he is totally useless...a bloody oxygen thief

48 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i rekon he will be near the front row ...and will have a very locked out chilly experience......which will fuel him an' her up for the next book of vitriole and lies..........what a pathetic ...weak...parasitic...peace of work he and his bitch are.........

all their money has derived from.....the association with the media and the press and tell all books.......which is ironic ...as he has done nothing else but bitch and moan about them

he is totally useless...a bloody oxygen thief

Probably get a seat next to Andrew!   :cool1:

On 13/04/2023 at 13:30, old man said:

Likely the Ginger whinger and Air miles will attend on the back row?

On 13/04/2023 at 14:59, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Probably get a seat next to Andrew!   :cool1:

Well it looks as though we were correct.

The SEATING PLAN has apparently been at the forefront of whether the ginger winger and his awful wife would attend the Coronation.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well it looks as though we were correct.

The SEATING PLAN has apparently been at the forefront of whether the ginger winger and his awful wife would attend the Coronation.

well...... tell us more....:hmm:

From the Independent;

"Prince Harry’s reply to his and Meghan’s coronation invite was reportedly delayed because they were “preoccupied” with where they would be seated, a new report claims.

The report claims that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were especially concerned with who would sit in front and behind them in the seating plan at Westminster Abbey on 6 May.

A source reportedly told The Daily Mail: “Harry’s side was keen to find out, presumably because they wanted to rubber-stamp it, what the seating plan at the Abbey is.”

It continued: “There’s been extensive back and forth about who they [Harry and Meghan] would be sitting behind if they came. And who would be behind them.”

The Independent has contacted representatives of Buckingham Palace and the Sussexes for comment."

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

“There’s been extensive back and forth about who they [Harry and Meghan] would be sitting behind if they came. And who would be behind them.”

It is a State occasion. 

Guests are invited by the State to witness and 'celebrate' the Coronation of a new Monarch as Head of State.  Harry (and her had she wanted to come) are guests of the State, presumably because they are related to the Monarch.  They sit where the State's organisers put them.  It is not a 'negotiating point'. 

i sympathise.... i have EXACTLY the same problem on a sat' nite doing a sit down fish 'an chips.....life can be very difficult sometimes.......last week at the chip shop i had to sit next to the bin man and his wife..:w00t:......she had got above her station and was eating scampi....

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

i sympathise.... i have EXACTLY the same problem on a sat' nite doing a sit down fish 'an chips.....life can be very difficult sometimes.......last week at the chip shop i had to sit next to the bin man and his wife........she had got above her station and was eating scampi....

I really feel for you Ditchy.

33 minutes ago, old man said:

I really feel for you Ditchy.

thank you........next saturday....Net-flix will be making a documentory about my eating habits and seating arrangements.....they are paying me £5.67p and 2 bottles of Vimto and a tin of Dandylion & Burdock.....which i think is fair

it has been announced that a special protection squad (on the orders of The King) has been formed....spotty military intelligence types with ear peices ,,that were last used during latin prep' listening to 208 Radio Luxumberg and those boring Goya Aqumanda adverts.....and they will be wearing in expensive shoulder rigs a man from uncle spud gun....wandering about the crowds muttering under their breath "Petang-yang-kipperbang,,,,,,,Ugh ! "....(secrete service language)

no expense will be spared in the protection of the spare.

On 14/04/2023 at 18:39, ditchman said:

thank you........next saturday....Net-flix will be making a documentory about my eating habits and seating arrangements.....they are paying me £5.67p and 2 bottles of Vimto and a tin of Dandylion & Burdock.....which i think is fair

Don't drink all that at once or you may loose track  of your seating plan? Could be a national catastrophe?

im dieing to find out where he is sitting.....and the aloof disapproving looks that will be thrown his way..........

im such a tittle tattle gutter snipe..scandelmonger.......:good:..(lets face it at my age and infirmity ...im not good for anything else......something that a lot of folk on here will agree with )

• 2 weeks later...

i think megan markle ....now she has been inpregnated sucessfully twice ....is making plans to cut ginger loose.........

i find it quite embarrassing watching him fawn all over her at every opportunity....he is getting more and more imature...its really quite pathetic

she spends more time with her financial advizor that with the ginger waster....he is too thick to be of any use to her other than to give her royal children...........i think she is beginning to find the ginge is an embarrassment.....

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I always thought it wouldn't last. Having served his purpose, I don't see his future value.

im still open mouthed at what she threw into touch..........when she first rocked up ...i thought ."good for you 'arry".....they between them could have totally changed the royal family and inherited/fostered so much "soft" power.....which should never be underestimated..........they could have been a very powerful force for good..........

i now believe she planned this from the very start.....and i feel like a fool that has been had........i actually am starting to feel sorry for harry...cause he dont know whats coming down the line for him...and it will break him as he is so weak now...

once he has run out of kiss and tell stories....he is spent.,,(lets face it he cant do anything else)....and she will look at him as dead weight.....i wonder if he will ever realise whats coming for him !!