Channel Migrants

ditchman

33 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

All twaddle if folks hadn't believed johnsons and farages lies we wouldn't be in this sh???t they've shoved two fingers up at France so don't expect any help from them

what did the last three home secretaries do???

What are you talking about, name a time France has ever done anything for the UK, either before, during, or after EU membership. 

How has the UK deciding they don't want to be part of the EU anymore in any way offensive to France, unless of course they were benefiting at the UK's expense. Sounds like sour grapes to me! 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many people remember France doing anything for anyone but themselves? When lorry loads of sheep were on the docks at Calais and being set on fire by French farmers the Gendarmes stood by and watched how many jobs in Scotland were lost to French fishing boats and there are more incidents where the French stick 2 fingers up to us and that is when we were in the Common Market EU for remainers We are in the same boat as Italy trying to stop them landing so WHAT WOULD YOU DO EXTEND OUR WELFARE STATE TO ALBANIA GIVE THEM MONEY BUY HOUSES FOR THEM AND SEND NHS STAFF  ALL SO THEY WONT HAVE TO MAKE A PERILOUS JOURNEY TO OUR SHORES COME ON LEFTIES GIVE AN ANSWER I AM ALL EARS AND BY THE WAY WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALBANIAN FLAG ON CHURCHILLS STATUE

1 hour ago, Ratlegs said:

All twaddle if folks hadn't believed johnsons and farages lies we wouldn't be in this sh???t they've shoved two fingers up at France so don't expect any help from them

what did the last three home secretaries do???

Please name something the French have ever done for us?

They only have ever and will ever do anything to help themselves.

It's about our poor excuses for politicians grew some and did something for our country other than feast like hogs at every opportunity from the public purse?

It will soon become impossible for our systems to support any more who haven't contributed, maybe this is the political aim?

Its time we learned from the French to look after ourselves tooooo many wokes and softies running the job

if we wernt paying for the wasters the NHS could have all the money it needed

Manston was good enough for our military, and now they are not getting bombed everyday

47 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

Its time we learned from the French to look after ourselves tooooo many wokes and softies running the job

if we wernt paying for the wasters the NHS could have all the money it needed

Manston was good enough for our military, and now they are not getting bombed everyday

Absolutely agreed, but what has brexit or Farage got to do with it. You could reasonably argue it hasn't improved much yet, (for reasons to lengthy to get into), but to claim Johnson, but particularly brexit or Farage are somehow solely responsible for the economic migrant invasion is laughable. 

3 hours ago, scutt said:

Are you kidding you think France is the injured party in all this 

Actually, France; was probably the country most financially damaged by Brexit as it was one of only three countries actually paying into the EU coffers. Along with us and Germany. 

Now we are gone the financial burden must fall heavier upon them. They can't really say that though because to do so would be to admit the EU isn't  the utopia they have to pretend it is.

47 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Absolutely agreed, but what has brexit or Farage got to do with it. You could reasonably argue it hasn't improved much yet, (for reasons to lengthy to get into), but to claim Johnson, but particularly brexit or Farage are somehow solely responsible for the economic migrant invasion is laughable. 

Why is it so much worse in the last two years? 

3 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Actually, France; was probably the country most financially damaged by Brexit as it was one of only three countries actually paying into the EU coffers. Along with us and Germany. 

Now we are gone the financial burden must fall heavier upon them. They can't really say that though because to do so would be to admit the EU isn't  the utopia they have to pretend it is.

The cost to France must pale into insignificance com[ared to England.  I would guess our losses in respect of Ireland alone exceed those of France. 

Just now, oowee said:

Why is it so much worse in the last two years? 

The cost to France must pale into insignificance com[ared to England.  I would guess our losses in respect of Ireland alone exceed those of France. 

France receives millions a day from the UK to stem the influx and what do they do sweet fa .The French authorities are very corrupt always have been and always will be ,when I was trucking into Europe the Customs Doune wold set road block up after we cleared customs at the ports wanting money for any excuse  and would hold us or delay us , I was stopped in the port of Calais  as they wanted boxes of oranges from Greece  they only let me go when I said your chef is watching you from his window , the y slammed my truck door and sloped off , there favourite words " what have you for me " my answer was alway ..ckall, when they wanted coffee money I gave them a T bag.

24 minutes ago, kamyonsofor said:

France receives millions a day from the UK to stem the influx and what do they do sweet fa .The French authorities are very corrupt always have been and always will be ,when I was trucking into Europe the Customs Doune wold set road block up after we cleared customs at the ports wanting money for any excuse  and would hold us or delay us , I was stopped in the port of Calais  as they wanted boxes of oranges from Greece  they only let me go when I said your chef is watching you from his window , the y slammed my truck door and sloped off , there favourite words " what have you for me " my answer was alway ..ckall, when they wanted coffee money I gave them a T bag.

I am afraid you lost me there. What has this to do with the financial damage to France? 

12 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, just see the news on the French side where police did nothing to stop them getting into boats,🤔 so what will our Home Secretary going to France tomorrow say ? that will have any affect in stopping illegal immigrants crossing the the channel, 🤔

Just hearing all the stuff with the boats to Italy and France. Seems to me there is a deal to be done with the international rules. 

16 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Because successive governments lack the courage to tackle the problem, the smugglers have now find a route that works and more and more economic migrants will now flood the UK. Pretty obvious really. 

In the last two years. 

8 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Uncontrollable migration hasn't only been a problem for the last two years so I really don't understand your point? 

Your right but in the last two years the numbers are far higher than previous. Since leaving the EU there is no return to the last safe haven country agreement for the UK. Also failed asylum seekers in the EU know that if they come to the UK they cannot be returned to the EU. 

42 minutes ago, oowee said:

Your right but in the last two years the numbers are far higher than previous. Since leaving the EU there is no return to the last safe haven country agreement for the UK. Also failed asylum seekers in the EU know that if they come to the UK they cannot be returned to the EU. 

Which  is why we need Rwanda

13 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, just see the news on the French side where police did nothing to stop them getting into boats,🤔 so what will our Home Secretary going to France tomorrow say ? that will have any affect in stopping illegal immigrants crossing the the channel, 🤔

Hello, another 8 million £s of UK tax payers money, 🤔

On 11/11/2022 at 16:20, Rewulf said:

Without the media behind them , outside political groups dont stand a chance, as much as I like the idea of Reform ect , the only people likely to vote for them is disgruntled tories, and that just splits the vote and lets labour in to more seats , and possible power, even Reform understand this , and tend not to field candidates where splitting the vote could let labour win a seat.
My pessimistic side tells me this battle (uncontrolled immigration) was lost decades ago.

You really know how to brighten up a poxy Monday morning 😁