Extinction Rebellion...Woooowwww

ditchman

55 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I sometimes wonder why the state doesn't provide free dope/drugs, would keep the population quiet and easily controlled..😐

That will be a future plan I'm sure, dual prong, remove freedoms and stupefy at the same time?  Big Result?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't about particular subjects, it's about the lefties in education. They seem to have strayed from just teaching to becoming involved in political matters. In addition, students seem to be trying to run schools / universities, dictating what can be taught and choosing their own corriculum.

I shoot with a teacher and he’s certainly no leftie. Nor are my two sisters, mother-in-Law or wife. My mum is old Labour but has moved to Lib Dem / Conservative. My next door neighbour is a teacher and not leftie. My sons’ teachers seem to have no discernible political sway, whilst the headmaster is a boarding school friend of my brother-in-law. I only have a very narrow window of teachers, and it is not a fair sample, but it is a weird obsession with the right that there are lefties in education. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/teachers-left-wing-ideas-schools-tory-mp-esther-ecvey-b689546.html%3famp I am unfortunate enough to know Esther and so know that she’s an absolute eegit of the highest order.

Younger people are more likely to have liberal, socially progressive views. Old people are more likely to have conservative, austere views. The fact that young people are generally left wing does not prove teachers are lefties thus indoctrinating them, just as prostate examinations do not make people more likely to vote Tory. 

* all the people I list above are teachers

12 hours ago, London Best said:

A friend of mine went to public school and says the only subjects were Latin and B.u.g. g.e.r.y.

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

very true.............one also learnt how to take pain when being whipped

Trust you to know!  :w00t:

I thought it was posh names for insects!  :whistling: