Todays budget

oowee

When the mini budget was announced I thought "brave and radical and aimed at promoting growth".

But when it came out that it was totally un-costed and she hadn't even discussed it with her cabinet all our worst fears were confirmed and the markets panicked unsurprisingly.

Imagine delivering a budget on the day that perhaps only 2 people knew about before.

What on earth?

Bring back Boris eh?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Mungler said:

When the mini budget was announced I thought "brave and radical and aimed at promoting growth".

But when it came out that it was totally un-costed and she hadn't even discussed it with her cabinet all our worst fears were confirmed and the markets panicked unsurprisingly.

Imagine delivering a budget on the day that perhaps only 2 people knew about before.

What on earth?

Bring back Boris eh?

I think its more sinister than that, I believe the markets were crashed on purpose to keep the status quo. If true we've seen real world evidence in action that the government doesn't really run the country. That probably sounds tin foil hat stuff and I'm no conspiracy theroist. 

25 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I think its more sinister than that, I believe the markets were crashed on purpose to keep the status quo. If true we've seen real world evidence in action that the government doesn't really run the country. That probably sounds tin foil hat stuff and I'm no conspiracy theroist. 

people make alot of money if they know the markets are going to crash beforehand ??...........pass the baco foil

7 minutes ago, Mungler said:

She’s done and everyone knows it.

What now?

Total mess.

total car crash in the commons at the mo'...............liz aint turned up and they are trashing her ...some are standing up and saying there has been a coup ........

Mordaunt is taking a lot of carp and to be fair handling it well.............but it is a mess...this is going to end up with another resignation of a prime minister much sooner than later...

all the little snipperty gibberts are on the labour front bench...

at the risk of being called "a cock" by flashman.........

i belive Penny Mordaunt is paving the way for a speech of resignation by Lizz truss

8 times she has refused to say what reason truss is not in the house.........................Hunt is very late and not there as well.......9 times now...

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i belive Penny Mordaunt is paving the way for a speech of resignation by Lizz truss

8 times she has refused to say what reason truss is not in the house.........................Hunt is very late and not there as well.......9 times now...

Ah flashman, always has something useful to contribute to the forum. Its a badge of honor to be called a cock by him 👌

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

They should just say she has covid symptoms and is staying in bed

found it very strange that the PM eventually turned up for 10 mins .....then DISSAPEARED off with penny stringent without saying diddly squat  :w00t:..............definately a "what the ****" moment...............:hmm:

proberly gone to make her bed up under the desk

34 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Naa my money is on Paddington bear 🤭🤔

I would second that, but dear old Paddington is far to meek and mild to  e in politics. Just look how he coped in prison.

38 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Larry is too old, so he's running for President of the USA

That’s a possibility. But I have it on good authority that post brexit, his pet passport has been revoked. 
🐈 

1 hour ago, Jaymo said:

I would second that, but dear old Paddington is far to meek and mild to  e in politics. Just look how he coped in prison.

That’s a possibility. But I have it on good authority that post brexit, his pet passport has been revoked. 
🐈

larry is out of the picture...as a result of spending so much time sitting on the step...he has anal warts...