Questions of origin

Rewulf

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

There are the usual winter pressures on the NHS, and Covid throw In. As for the heart issues, you do know I assume they are all well know and documented complications of Covid infections.

Try reading properly, also do some proper research. 

The excess deaths are stated as not covid related, also there are well known and documented complications from the various vaccines, particularly the MRNA type. 

It's not conspiratorial to see that covid has not just killed via the disease itself, the facts are unquestionable, and the scientific community is just beginning to accept this. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Try reading properly, also do some proper research. 

The excess deaths are stated as not covid related, also there are well known and documented complications from the various vaccines, particularly the MRNA type. 

It's not conspiratorial to see that covid has not just killed via the disease itself, the facts are unquestionable, and the scientific community is just beginning to accept this. 

heart attacks are through the roof, and incidence of myocardial issues and strokes are more common place? 

Pure coincidence 😂

What are you saying is causing this alleged increse in heart attacks strokes etc :hmm:its no supprise these diseases are increasing. 

Covid-19 increase my risk of a stroke? Covid-19 gives you a 20 times higher risk of a stroke in the first few weeks after having Covid-19.

It is now recognised that COVID-19 infection can lead to myocarditis or pericarditis and in one retrospective study.

british heart foundation Covid-19 can affect your heart and circulatory in many ways, including a faster heart rate and heart palpitations, blood clots.

If they are heart issues etc, how do they know they are not Covid related ?

Edited by ordnance

13 minutes ago, ordnance said:

If they are heart issues etc, how do they know they are not Covid related

Just now, henry d said:

Yeah, and?

Hilarious, all the NON COVID related excess deaths recorded, are really covid related according to ordnance,  and Henry doesn't care either way 😂

9 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Hilarious, all the NON COVID related excess deaths recorded, are really covid related according to ordnance,  and Henry doesn't care either way 😂

I know alot of people who can't compute the fact that some of what they were told at the time by government and MM was at best exaggerated or in some cases totally incorrect, they basically stick their head in the sand rather than accept that their sheltered lives were MM and government is alway to be trusted and the image of the world they want to believe is shattered. 

Just now, henry d said:

Really, what does a discredited nurse educator know of virology?

And what's the difference between him and Chris Witty who predicted no end of doom and gloom much of which turned out to be wrong? 

I'll help you out, one is responsible for countless people's mental health problems, loss of jobs and earnings, huge societal debt and deaths from treatable diseases who missed out as hospitals were shut and doctors and nurses did tik tok videos. The other person isn't! 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Really, what does a discredited nurse educator know of virology?

Dare I say it - more than you?

Discredited these days seems to simply mean having a different opinion to the one being pushed. There are world leading virologists and vaccine scientists out there who have all of a sudden been discredited. Even the guy who invented MRNA vaccines said not to trust them, but someone else knew better and the developers opinion was all of a sudden utter rubbish.

For years to come there will be battles of will between people like you, and people like me. I'd like to say I don't care, but I do. Every now and again some poor ****** like you vaccinates their kid in good faith, then the kid drops dead at their next football match. You say that's rubbish - so did all the parents it's happened to.

I don't know anyone who hasn't been jabbed who has been made badly ill by covid. I know two jabbed people who have died and two who will never live a normal life again. Argue against that all you like, but please, at least open your eyes to the possibility that something isn't right.

17 hours ago, dead eye alan said:

Could not disagree with any of this, I had 3 jabs so I could travel abroad no other reason, I WILL NOT have any more, too many unexplained deaths and main stream media not reporting it. If that makes me a conspiracy theorist so be it.  

Same.  Certainly not for any clinical need.

Difference between a conspiracy theory and official government policy is currently anywhere between 2-6 months.

Hey, if people can’t work it out now, after the event, then that falls under the heading of ‘there’s none so blind as those who will not see’. Trying to change the minds of people who have kidded themselves is a futile task. 

In other news James Le Fanu in the Telegraph Features:

Spending on the NHS in 2022: 11% more than 2019 in real terms. NHS staff numbers in 2022 cf 2019: 10% more consultants, 15% more junior doctors, 8% more nurses and 14% more senior managers. NHS treatment 2022 cf 2019: 14% fewer outpatient appointments, 14% fewer emergency admissions, 11% fewer elective admissions and 10% fewer treatments via waiting lists though moderate rises in GP consultations and first cancer consultations.

3 hours ago, njc110381 said:

Dare I say it - more than you?

absolutely correct, and you?

Discredited these days seems to simply mean having a different opinion to the one being pushed.

Not really he's made plenty of blunders,  invermectin firstly by stating it was reducing covid in Japan which he seems to have gotten from a dodgy source online, then misused an abstract to further advance the idea rather than admit he was wrong. Then does similar with a non peer reviewed abstract on heart problems and covid vaccinations, similarly he misleads people on his video about the Pfizer jab and is erroneous account about the dangers of vaccinating children etc etc etc 

6 minutes ago, henry d said:

Not really he's made plenty of blunders,  invermectin firstly by stating it was reducing covid in Japan which he seems to have gotten from a dodgy source online, then misused an abstract to further advance the idea rather than admit he was wrong. Then does similar with a non peer reviewed abstract on heart problems and covid vaccinations, similarly he misleads people on his video about the Pfizer jab and is erroneous account about the dangers of vaccinating children etc etc etc 

2 hours ago, Mungler said:

Hey, if people can’t work it out now, after the event, then that falls under the heading of ‘there’s none so blind as those who will not see’. Trying to change the minds of people who have kidded themselves is a futile task.

I had a go at responding, then I read what Mungler wrote after my last comment. I'm going to take a lesson from someone who's opinion I regularly agree with and save my breath. If a bloke who wins arguments for a living has given up, I've got no chance! 

4 hours ago, Mungler said:

14% more senior managers.

One thing to bear in mind here is that many of these are senior nurses so "jobs for the girls" added to the requirement for jobs having no gender specific titles.  Eg we have "Ward Sisters" that ran the wards now have to be "Ward Managers" giving a sudden increase in Managers and decrease in Nurses for no change.  This has been going on gradually for years.  

On 03/01/2023 at 17:05, Newbie to this said:

Reported 1000 a week excess deaths, mostly heart problems, mainly young people, healthy, no known issues.

And STILL no mention of any of this on MSM again tonight! No mention on either ITV or BBC! 
You would think 1000 deaths per week would attract some sort of response wouldn’t you? But nothing. 🤷‍♂️

20 hours ago, Rewulf said:

How do you or doctors know that people that have died from blood clots etc were not Covid related 🤔

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

How do you or doctors know that people that have died from blood clots etc were not Covid related 🤔

Those are the stats, if you don't believe them, just carry on believing they're wrong then? 

Probably some kind of conspiracy eh? 

51 minutes ago, Scully said:

Who knows? You’d think someone would notice 52,000 deaths a year wouldn’t you? 

Easy to lose them in the clutter and aftermath of covid. 

7 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Easy to lose them in the clutter and aftermath of covid. 

If they’re lost then how do GB news know about them?

I’m not being facetious, but if what they claim is a fact, then I simply can’t believe the BBC with its deep ingrained hatred of the Tories, isn’t all over this like a rash! 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

I’m not being facetious, but if what they claim is a fact, then I simply can’t believe the BBC with its deep ingrained hatred of the Tories, isn’t all over this like a rash! 

The numbers are real, the suggested cause is another debate.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1131428/excess-deaths-in-england-and-wales/

This shows numbers (not age group or cause of death).

From The first week of May (as claimed), 34904 excess deaths according to the above link. That is 32 weeks.

Not sure where GB news got their data, on ages etc.

There are a few articles online, from various sources, about the excess deaths as well.

Edited by Newbie to this

2 hours ago, ordnance said:

How do you or doctors know that people that have died from blood clots etc were not Covid related 🤔

Those are the stats, if you don't believe them, just carry on believing they're wrong then? 

Probably some kind of conspiracy eh? 

Just asking the question, I doint see they would know how a death heart blood clots etc were not Covid releated :hmm:

51 minutes ago, Scully said:

Strange isn't it? Taken in as a fact with no supporting evidence or thoughts on whether it's just utter rubbish. 

11 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

The numbers are real, the suggested cause is another debate.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1131428/excess-deaths-in-england-and-wales/

This shows numbers (not age group or cause of death).

From The first week of May (as claimed), 34904 excess deaths according to the above link. That is 32 weeks.

Not sure where GB news got their data.

There are a few articles online, from various sources, about the excess deaths as well.

Perhaps they are just getting it from each other? Just a quick look at statista that you linked and it is a morass of data and seems to include covid as excess deaths, perhaps you need better data from a better source, not just a company that sells to other companies?