NatureScot - Consultation on Grouse Moor Licensing (plus other related activities)

Poor Shot

See below link to the consultation. Should take no more than 10-15 minutes to fill out.

Even of you don't live in Scotland or even partake in grouse shooting you still need to fill this out. The next consultation will be coming for driven game/ wildfowling/ pigeon shooting/ ferreting/ fly fishing/ whatever colour of fieldsports you like from NatureScot, Natural England or Natural Resources Wales. They are all at it and you can guarantee these consultations will be making their around the anti shooting community to gain support.

https://consult.gov.scot/environment-forestry/wildlife-management-in-scotland/

4 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Done, took a while. Awfully biased survey structure and leading questions. Quite incompetent. 

I actually stated that in the feedback at the end. Awfully biased and presented in such a way to sway an uninformed answer to suit the narrative of their proposal.

I'm quite sure a suitably qualified individual or organisation could take NatureScot/ Scot gov to task over the presentation of that consultation.

1 hour ago, Scully said:

I haven’t read through it all, but if it’s so biased, shouldn’t people be emailing the relevant body to say so, rather than filling in the questionnaire? 

There are options to just say no and a box to add comments as to why you have said so...