Couple of cartridge questions

Years ago when the wetland lead ban first came in I bought some bismuth cartridges then the syndicate folded and never shot a duck since.Looking through some of my kit I came across these which I think may be the bismuth ones.But there's nothing on them to say so.a Google search shows them but with foreign descriptions so I am none the wiser.

Please could anyone advise me from the pictures.And could they be fired through a lightly choked gun?

20221223_165151.jpg

20221223_165105.jpg

So onto the next question.I have been gifted some steel cartridges a few years ago.I have been shooting for around 45 yrs but have never used anything but lead.

None of my guns are steel shot proofed.I have possibly the chance next year of having a couple of days mixed shooting with the chance of a duck or two.I know the debate around steel shot and guns will rumble on.I also know my Beretta 302 should handle anything through a skeet choke.

However I cannot use it on the shoot so would I be able to use the cartridges below through my Winchester  101 with 1/4 chokes in it

I am not really clued up on steel cartridges at all.Just looking for advice in reality I know it's at my own risk.

20221223_164832.jpg.407cadb17caa4f3d5c8269d8e3177cdb.jpg

20221223_164915.jpg

3 hours ago, wisdom said:

So onto the next question.I have been gifted some steel cartridges a few years ago.I have been shooting for around 45 yrs but have never used anything but lead.

None of my guns are steel shot proofed.I have possibly the chance next year of having a couple of days mixed shooting with the chance of a duck or two.I know the debate around steel shot and guns will rumble on.I also know my Beretta 302 should handle anything through a skeet choke.

However I cannot use it on the shoot so would I be able to use the cartridges below through my Winchester  101 with 1/4 chokes in it

I am not really clued up on steel cartridges at all.Just looking for advice in reality I know it's at my own risk.

20221223_164832.jpg.407cadb17caa4f3d5c8269d8e3177cdb.jpg

20221223_164915.jpg

They’ll be absolutely fine through your 101. I’ve used quite a lot of steel through my old 101’s. 

It may say that on the box but that's just marketing.

Any cartridges you buy these days seem to have "high performance" writte on them even if they are infact not high performance.

Infact I've got a box of the exact cartridges updstairs and just taken a look to make sure and nowhere does it say on the box "must be shot in a gun rated to 1250 bar or bear the fleurs des leis stamp" like HP steel is legally required to have written on it.

1 hour ago, Jimbo yorks said:

It may say that on the box but that's just marketing.

Any cartridges you buy these days seem to have "high performance" writte on them even if they are infact not high performance.

Infact I've got a box of the exact cartridges updstairs and just taken a look to make sure and nowhere does it say on the box "must be shot in a gun rated to 1250 bar or bear the fleurs des leis stamp" like HP steel is legally required to have written on it.

Fair enough.