Paracord bracelets

team tractor

58 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Well done both of you easier when you have done a few. Difficult bit is making sure you cut enough paracord. Amazes me how much you use. Worth trying a different colour main line too. Don’t just stop at Bracelets. It makes great call lanyards.

image.jpg

It’s 7’ to make an 8” bracelet. It’s crazy 

25 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

There is a kid in the B.A.S.C  magazine started a business doing that 👍👍👍

This months ? 

29 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Is your little girl a wood worker as well? She has no fingers!

😂😂😂😂 

1 minute ago, chrisjpainter said:

Paracord activities are a big hit with our Cub Scouts group. Bracelets, zip pullers, little men keyrings, it's all good fun!

Were enjoying it 😎

Very relaxing. What with one thing and another, during the pandemic the medics read my tea leaves in no uncertain terms so I was grounded. Dog leads first and then all sorts. The girls liked the daisy chain bracelets. It was fortunate that "jewelry" of any sort is banned at school as I had enough  with 'orders' out of school hours. Then I made a mistake. Substituting the yellow for black we had a 'Devon Daisy' and we're off again. Had to knock it on the head though as the arthritis got all too much. Still got miles of it in the drawer. 

@wymberleyI like the idea of a dog lead, that's now on my list. It's quite addictive. Only dabbled so far

zip pulls for gunslips

lanyard for the cartridge extractor

chinstrap affair to hold my Leather Aussie Drovers hat on with a fancy lanyard knot at one end and a very satisfying sliding 'Turks head' knot as a tensioner