Gti

Joe180

Hi guys,went to the shooting show at nec last month and came across this rather special blingy gti it was made in 1992 I had the plain original model in the 90s and was a brilliant gun to shoot.I’ve never heard of this model it’s called the gti plus  (golden delight).just wondering has anyone else heard of this model, did it realy exist. Thanks.

I had a GTI (but without the gold in the fore end) but it had the gold inlay. 

It’s the only gun I have ever regretted selling. I’ve had 325’s, 425’s and a range of different Miroku.
Even though they are all similar, none have ever shot as sweet.  

Edited by markm

It looks to me that someone has done the gold metal work, not Browning. Owned a GTi many years ago - excellent handling gun.

Way better than any B325, XT, XS, B525, A1 that I owned. Similar handling to my B125 F1.

Each to his / her own, but too much bling for me.

56 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

It looks to me that someone has done the gold metal work, not Browning. Owned a GTi many years ago - excellent handling gun.

Way better than any B325, XT, XS, B525, A1 that I owned. Similar handling to my B125 F1.

Each to his / her own, but too much bling for me.

Indeed. The GTi is indeed a very nice gun; I almost bought one many moons ago but opted for an older Winchester 101 instead. 
Nothing wrong with the gun at all. 🙂

1 hour ago, Joe180 said:

The guntrader I bought it off said it was called the gold delight ? Only paid £650 .thought it was worth that all day.

The gun is undoubtedly worth it;  it’s only the decoration that’s in question! 🙂

But saying that, if you like it then what does it matter what anyone else thinks? It’s all subjective. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

The gun is undoubtedly worth it;  it’s only the decoration that’s in question! 🙂

But saying that, if you like it then what does it matter what anyone else thinks? It’s all subjective. 

I’m sure it’s gunna shoot more accurate  because it’s gold plated,😜

5 hours ago, Joe180 said:

The guntrader I bought it off said it was called the gold delight ? Only paid £650 .thought it was worth that all day.

"THE GOLD DELIGHT"  Hhhhhhhhhhahhahhahaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhhahhaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............hhhhhhahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhh

you wally ...you are salesman's dream:lol:.......if i bought something called the Gold Delight ...it would proberly be out of a sex shop...:lol:

Edited by ditchman

Well I would have bought it 

think it’s very pleasing to the eye 😊👍

if it makes you feel good and you enjoy it have fun with it 

there’s plenty with look at me Rolex watches and what they think is a posher gun than anyone else has (they can’t afford slips ) wandering around the clay ground 

😊👍personally like a bit of bling just found my scope 

lookig for the right gun to put it on 😊

7B9CEB46-B4CF-4099-A5E6-533FD908B472.jpeg

Edited by Old farrier

And as long as you continue to believe that it is going to be very intimidating to other shooters, they will think "well if he turns up with that he must be a good shot!"   :w00t:

Oh and of course our derision is purely down to our jealousy!  :lol:

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

"THE GOLD DELIGHT"  Hhhhhhhhhhahhahhahaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhhahhaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............hhhhhhahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhh

you wally ...you are salesman's dream.......if i bought something called the Gold Delight ...it would proberly be out of a sex shop...

Never needed to go to a sex shop ,I was thinking more of a chocolate bar.

On 06/03/2023 at 18:16, Joe180 said:

Hi guys,went to the shooting show at nec last month and came across this rather special blingy gti it was made in 1992 I had the plain original model in the 90s and was a brilliant gun to shoot.I’ve never heard of this model it’s called the gti plus  (golden delight).just wondering has anyone else heard of this model, did it realy exist. Thanks.

Call it what you like .Its still just a Miroku with a Browning Badge .Dont think a lot is original ,but you never know . Both Miroku and Browning , like so many others produced new and fancy , " limited edition" ranges to part money from those who think they are getting something special .

Cynical I may be but I've been around for a long time .

Edited by Gunman