Is Donald Trump actually mad?

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Houseplant said:

What I don't understand is why the bat**** crazy fundamentalist Christians support Trump. Whether you like or hate his politics, he is clearly not a moral man. Surely, everyone can see that?

24 minutes ago, harkom said:

....and on the other side of the House....you have.....Bidens, Clintons, Obummers.... not a crook in sight !!??

People seemingly struggle with the concept that in a democracy you vote for the least worst option.

Hence Boris and the Donald, not Corbo and Hillary.

Simple as that.

Dems absolutely shooting themselves in the foot doing politically motivated prosecutions.  President DeSantis it is.  Or Haley, if you fancy an outside bet.

1 hour ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Dems absolutely shooting themselves in the foot doing politically motivated prosecutions.  President DeSantis it is.  Or Haley, if you fancy an outside bet.

I fancy Trump to win, with DeDantis in for two terms afterwards.

9 hours ago, harkom said:

....and on the other side of the House....you have.....Bidens, Clintons, Obummers.... not a crook in sight !!??

They are probably all crooks, but the crazies are not just voting for Trump, they are fervently vocal in their support for him. Seems odd.  

I really don't understand what religion has to do with the current electorate and how they vote!  The bible belt is seen by many as unintelligent or similar for their belief's and fervour of how to lead their lives and choice of wanting a TRUMP type of leader.  To class someone as crazies (not just voting for Trump) they are fervently vocal in their support of him. Seems odd.  Perhaps we, who are not in their country and see daily the deprivation caused by the Democrats and their loony policies like shut down the pipe lines, Try to tell the world there are more than enough wells available through licensing Ha Ha Ha.  The growing evidence that is now showing the monetary links from Biden's to the Chinese and other parts of the world, the weaponization of the FBI, the CIA, Garland, Myorkis etc and many others against their own people.  The continued attempts to pull the wool over the worlds eyes not just their own citizens.  What deviant aim other than just wanting to retain power and position and status = more wealth and betterment only for themselves?????  Remember all the trials and Hot air blowing that was made regarding the so called TRUMP led riot.  The riot where they said many officers died due to this, all now known and proven to be false, only one young lady died in that riot, shot by a security officer because she was seen climbing through an internal window.  The other security officer who was allegedly killed by the mob wasn't, he succumbed to a stroke  not by being hit on the head with a fire extinguisher wielded by a crazy Trump loony.  How many times now have the democrats tried to impeach Trump?  How many times have they been successful?  Look at the energy and expense put into trying to get him on the so called Russia Collusion - nothing, it was all made up by Hillary and her lap dogs.  Over the last 2 years we are seeing just how bad that was and how she is still not being dragged into court for such reprehensible behaviour and all in the Democrats name.  If she had been a Republican she would have been tried, tested and shot for treason by now.  Never mind though folks, its really not worth getting ourselves all upset for the lies, the total indifference when in search of power (not necessarily to do good either, but for ones own benefit.).  That and all the outright LIES.

Is there any real proof of Trump being guilty of committing crimes that a lot of people seem to refer to him as being guilty of?  Not just rumours but actual proof as in found guilty in court for crimes?  I often hear that bandied about  but am finding it difficult to come up with any hard proof.  Oh there are allegations but so far no convictions.  His biggest crime seems to have been that of making money hand over fist and upsetting the Democrats as being a young upstart who made far too much money on his own efforts or business deals and then becoming a challenger for the Presidency - and winning that.  Strange times are on us eh?

Night all:good:

Just to be clear, I didn't call anyone crazy because they vote or speak in favour of Trump. If I lived in America, I would probably at least consider voting for him. As someone completely removed from US politics, I have no issue with Trump being re-elected, he is fantastic entertainment value. 

5 minutes ago, amateur said:

I have no wish for an "entertainer" with the ability to push the nuclear button

Well, there is that (!), but my take on Trump as a president is that he was very inward looking and less concerned with events taking place in the rest of the world than his recent predecessors. In this respect, I think he was far less likely to press the button that someone taking on the role of Team America World Police. 

Just now, Houseplant said:

Well, there is that (!), but my take on Trump as a president is that he was very inward looking and less concerned with events taking place in the rest of the world than his recent predecessors. In this respect, I think he was far less likely to press the button that someone taking on the role of Team America World Police. 

Indeed, by concentrating on increasing the average American's lot by boosting the economy with trade and industry instead of starting wars to boost the economy through military spending he was starting to return the USA to sanity and hence the fear of him returning in 2024.

16 minutes ago, amateur said:

I have no wish for an "entertainer" with the ability to push the nuclear button

we nearly ended up with jerermy corbyn as PM.......and whenhe was out of touch and out of the country Diane Abbot would have the nuclear button...............

be afraid....very afraid,,...

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

we nearly ended up with jerermy corbyn as PM.......and whenhe was out of touch and out of the country Diane Abbot would have the nuclear button...............

be afraid....very afraid,,...

No risk of that, she wouldn't be able to perform the countdown. 🤣

On 06/04/2023 at 04:59, Houseplant said:

What I don't understand is why the bat**** crazy fundamentalist Christians support Trump. Whether you like or hate his politics, he is clearly not a moral man. Surely, everyone can see that?

Because he elevated the lower class like myself to financial security.  In four years I paid my house off, bought vacation place at the beach, bought a new truck, tractor, ATV, a farm in the mountains and all of this while I was turning down more work then I took.  Under Obama I was laid off of work and became homeless because there was no jobs to be had. After loosing my house I was force to live in a camper in my mother-in-laws yard. The four years under Trump was amazing. But unfortunately things have gotten bad again. But at least I’m debt free.  Other than my new excavator but I have enough in Savings to pay it off many times over. I was born and raised democrat but never again.  

I will simplify the Trump phenomenon like this.  Again I was born and raised Democrat. When Trump took office I was unemployed other than $9 an hour jobs I was taken to make ends meet.  Things were bad, really bad.  Zero jobs that paid above 10$ an hour.  My tractor set idle as no work.  Other equipment owners were bidding jobs at $30 an hour because there was so few jobs.  Within a year of Trump taken over I was bidding jobs at $170 an hour, some jobs I bid at over $200 because I did not want them and I still got them.  Then when he gutted the EPA feed and food became dirt cheap.  Beef was 2$ a lbs, chicken was .99 cent for breast, and .19cent for legs thighs, eggs were .22 per dozen, corn $2 a gallon, gas was $130 per gallon.  So going from homeless to being able to buy anything I wanted was brainwashing for my friends and family.  Luckily I was smart enough to save a large portion because the tides are turning fast.  0BBB3262-117C-49A2-8718-B0292B4BDBAB.jpeg.797833eec107f4498983853d1a177560.jpegB6659E13-A187-4233-9875-432F28C4F8B0.jpeg.07455f6a6dbe8a37b14d1c4ff43cce38.jpeg96B16D80-47B8-46C6-BA03-883872A71AC8.jpeg.422c601e048aeadd66dab786b01aec8c.jpegDC53244F-293B-438B-8969-74753B96C040.jpeg.90b97ac75d20725c5b900694d93e1e4a.jpeg2E486668-DE95-4356-8113-040640A85224.jpeg.4a8ce78a63ba0845c2f734f0a7421d9f.jpeg

Edited by NoBodyImportant

Americans pay a crazy amount to elevate the living of foreign nations.  One example is Brazil.  The USA has so much farm land and technology that we could cripple the worlds economy of beef, cotton, corn, ect…..  so for every pound of beef/corn/cotton a farmer sells in Brazil the USA pays the farmers a subsidy to keep the beef at the same price as an American farmer. That way they can sell beef to Europe at an affordable price.  It’s a win for Brazil, it’s a win for Europe and Asian.  But it’s a loss for Americans.  This is one on many subsidies the USA pays to distribute its wealth to other nations. Trump rolled those back enough to where Americans noticed but not enough where Europe and Asian didn’t 2D391DFF-87BA-4B99-B85E-F05B9A4E65BB.png.1e654fc3b7ccd01ccc3e71478f162d1a.png70EBCD3C-FE2D-4B99-BA3D-821F105F008A.png.3379c81e5a0d953717302c04b53a5e37.png