whose country is it?

berettaman1

Just been reading in the Daily Mail, about a squaddie just back from Afghanistan who was refused service at a B P service station because he was in uniform!?? HELLO, WHOSE COUNTRY IS THIS?? The Asian worker in charge said he would not serve him??? LOOK YOU NON BRITISH PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING HERE AND REAPING IN WHATS GOOD ABOUT OUR COUNTRY YOU B______DS HOW DARE YOU, IF YOU DONT LIKE US , OR OUR WAY OF LIFE THEN ///// OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN ******* COUNTRY , OK ?? //// OFF I am really offended now at these ****** who are using the race card all the time against us and our armed forces. All you PC B---ds who are no doubt watching this forum then come on!! take me to court, I dont care? :stupid: Britain for the BRITISH.

It's about time we gave the BNP a fair crack. They are our only hope, drastic yes but they can't be worse than the shower we have had since i can remember. The country is falling apart and nobody seems to care. We have to stop moaning and do something about it. If the BNP are not for you then it's your decision and no offence meant. I am not a racist but we have to start looking after our own :stupid:

Just been reading in the Daily Mail, about a squaddie just back from Afghanistan who was refused service at a B P service station because he was in uniform!?? HELLO, WHOSE COUNTRY IS THIS?? The Asian worker in charge said he would not serve him??? LOOK YOU NON BRITISH PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING HERE AND REAPING IN WHATS GOOD ABOUT OUR COUNTRY YOU B______DS HOW DARE YOU, IF YOU DONT LIKE US , OR OUR WAY OF LIFE THEN **** OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR OWN ****** COUNTRY , OK ?? **** OFF I am really offended now at these ****** who are using the race card all the time against us and our armed forces. All you PC B---ds who are no doubt watching this forum then come on!! take me to court, I am sure it wont take more than a hour or two?? :stupid: Britain for the BRITISH.

Ron,

I used to read the Sunday Mail and was shocked what was going on in the country. We went on holiday and my brother took the **** out of the Mail and lent me a copy of the Times (it is a compact size nowadays). I had to agree with him that the "news" in the Mail is a load of ****. Everything in the Mail is just sensationalised rubbish !

Now....I dont read any newspapers, I am out shooting on a Saturday and Sunday and watch the news on the TV every night.

LV

Britain has been ruined with these immigrants etc. People from other countries are just taking the **** out of us, taking what they can for free. Any one who comes to britian for a better life should have to do some sort of national service or **** off back were they belong. If we were to ******* go to there country they'd tell us to **** off cos there not thick and scared to do it. And im sure the racist law only applies to us whites cos i never see any asains get done for racism. :stupid:

Edited by Cranfield

This is obviously an emotional subject for some people but can I please remind members that this is a public forum viewed by all the family. We have strict rules on what is acceptable especially when it comes to swearing. Please keep this in mind when making a post.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

Berretaman ignore that story and read this one it is really un just :stupid:

I think her talents are being repressed and if mothers can get their breasts out to feed babies in public why can't a woman hang spoons off or crush beer cans between them, I for one, are all for more of this.

Just been reading in the Daily Mail

I think...

That says it all :lol::lol:

I always thought it was a joke, I didn't realise people actually read the Daily Mail :unsure: :blink: ;):)

There's nothing to support the claim that the Daily Mail prints scaremongering stats for immigration. On the contrary, a year or two back, when all the bleeding heart liberals were being fooled by Governmant claims that immigration from Eastern Europe would amount to a few thousand a year, I seem to remember the Mail getting slated for ridiculing these figures. They obviously have now been proved to be absolutely spot-on with their fears.

It is becoming trendy for Guardianistas and Scargillites (We are orl of one accord, bruvvers) to snipe at the Daily Mail, but I see no evidence that they are talking ****, just the opposite, in fact. They might flower it up a bit - that's called journalism.

Just been reading in the Daily Mail

I think...

That says it all :lol::lol:

I always thought it was a joke, I didn't realise people actually read the Daily Mail :unsure: :blink: ;):)

There's nothing to support the claim that the Daily Mail prints scaremongering stats for immigration. On the contrary, a year or two back, when all the bleeding heart liberals were being fooled by Governmant claims that immigration from Eastern Europe would amount to a few thousand a year, I seem to remember the Mail getting slated for ridiculing these figures. They obviously have now been proved to be absolutely spot-on with their fears.

It is becoming trendy for Guardianistas and Scargillites (We are orl of one accord, bruvvers) to snipe at the Daily Mail, but I see no evidence that they are talking ****, just the opposite, in fact. They might flower it up a bit - that's called journalism.

I read the Daily Mail and the Daily Telegraph (sometimes other newspapers online) and in fairness, the Daily Mail has become very extreme in its reporting.

I don't think it prints lies as such, but it gives great prominence to right wing negative issues and hardly mentions anything on the positive side of the account.

On some days I read the Mail and the Telegraph and you would think they were reporting from different countries.

Right! So the Asian guy thought he was doing the right thing! Probably refused to serve him and called a manager to confirm. Hardly news really! :blink: ;)

I gave up on so called newspapers a long time ago!

They're full of ****! I didn't think people still needed to be reminded of this.

The only ones i'll read now are the smaller local ones. The ones where headlines like "Man Falls Over Drunk" make the front page! :unsure: