Great Britain - NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS

30-6

Just watching news channel on TV going on about raw sewage in rivers. Obviously no one wants this, but has nobody in the powers to be realised that, more people equals more houses equals more poo to get rid of.

Another point I got frustrated with this week was, boat people come over and are given all the luxuries of a hotel automatically, where homeless people it seems have no rights to basic living standards never mind hotel status.

Hello, every time I see this on the news I despair for our country , water companies say they are spending millions of £s upgrading sewage farms but has anyone actually seen this , last time I passed a local one TWA no person was working there , ? There are very few rivers in UK that do not suffer from sewage outfall, as illegal immigrants getting 5* treatment😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

44 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, every time I see this on the news I despair for our country , water companies say they are spending millions of £s upgrading sewage farms but has anyone actually seen this , last time I passed a local one TWA no person was working there , ? There are very few rivers in UK that do not suffer from sewage outfall, as illegal immigrants getting 5* treatment😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

but they still keep paying out to their shareholders

Because you would be cast down as a pariah, the dumbest species on the planet is Mankind. If touched by the fingers of the human race its over for any species, just a matter of time.  The voracious consumption of resources is not sustainable, wars will be fought over water in the future.

There are and has been for decades too many people on the surface of the earth to survive long term

Mankind is a parasitic organism and the Earth is the host, one ultimately dies.Yet our race continues to breed for fun. 

I have no kids and im glad i dont.

1 hour ago, Rupert said:

Because you would be cast down as a pariah, the dumbest species on the planet is Mankind. If touched by the fingers of the human race its over for any species, just a matter of time.  The voracious consumption of resources is not sustainable, wars will be fought over water in the future.

There are and has been for decades too many people on the surface of the earth to survive long term

Mankind is a parasitic organism and the Earth is the host, one ultimately dies.Yet our race continues to breed for fun. 

I have no kids and im glad i dont.

Spot on. There are far too many humans populating the planet and we need a drastic reduction. 

Looks like Mother Nature has started the ball rolling with fires and floods to reduce the number but nowhere near enough.

The next virus may well do a better job than covid only time will tell.

3 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

I guess this means rolling out the covid vaccine to the bulk of the world's population was a vast ecological mistake that will help destroy the planet in the end.
Hopefully they will never do anything like that again 🙂

On 14/09/2023 at 08:52, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Spot on. There are far too many humans populating the planet and we need a drastic reduction. 

Looks like Mother Nature has started the ball rolling with fires and floods to reduce the number but nowhere near enough.

I'm sure Klaus and his buddies have a plan for this, too.