Pot noodle ?.

samboy

go to the foreign food shelf in yer local supermarket......they will have pot noodles from that country on sale rather than the english version.....

to make a decent dish ...do your pot noodle ...drain any surplus fluid and fry in the frying pan....squeeze a bit of sweet chili sauce in it ....fry and serve with fish fingers or something else

dash of soya sauce

10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

go to the foreign food shelf in yer local supermarket......they will have pot noodles from that country on sale rather than the english version.....

to make a decent dish ...do your pot noodle ...drain any surplus fluid and fry in the frying pan....squeeze a bit of sweet chili sauce in it ....fry and serve with fish fingers or something else

dash of soya sauce

Poisson et Nouilles , parfait el Merde .

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

jeesus................mental defectives

its getting like rick&morty 

Pot, kettle 🤣

But seriously, if you have a Chinese food wholesaler near to you, and they allow retail sales, just browse their pot noodle section. It will be authentic and cheap.

10 hours ago, samboy said:

Can anyone recommend a decent pot noodle if there is such a thing. I only want a couple as stand bys. 

Exactly what I use them for. Standbys to fill stomach with hot food quickly. Always put less water in than the instructions state.

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

go to the foreign food shelf in yer local supermarket......they will have pot noodles from that country on sale rather than the english version.....to make a decent dish ...do your pot noodle ...drain any surplus fluid and fry in the frying pan....squeeze a bit of sweet chili sauce in it ....fry and serve with fish fingers or something else dash of soya sauce

What a Palava, rather negates the quick and easy approach they are designed for.

32 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, what is up with a good tin of soup, 🤔, my go to one at this time is the Tesco Beef and Veg chunky, as usual with tesco prices 🤔 it is now £1 10p

Absolutely nothing, except you CANNOT heat a can of soup VERY quickly and easily with the addition of hot water from a kettle.

5 hours ago, amateur said:

But seriously, if you have a Chinese food wholesaler near to you, and they allow retail sales, just browse their pot noodle section. It will be authentic and cheap.

For those in the Bristol area Wai Yee Hong at Eastgate is a massive chinese retail / wholesale supermarket with the two aisles devoted to noodles. Someone somewhere must like them!

33 minutes ago, Bobba said:

For those in the Bristol area Wai Yee Hong at Eastgate is a massive chinese retail / wholesale supermarket with the two aisles devoted to noodles. Someone somewhere must like them!

When I was working, I used to buy them from a chinese wholesalers in Greenwich. They were a really quick, tasty, hot meal. I've not had them for 20 years, though.

During the winter I sometimes take a flask of hot water and a beef and tomato pot noodle with me, warms you up a treat. :)

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Absolutely nothing, except you CANNOT heat a can of soup VERY quickly and easily with the addition of hot water from a kettle.

You warm it up, then put it in a flask before you go out. :)

Edited by old'un