Channel migrants

12gauge82

12 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Yes, 16,000 of them have,  as to why, my guess -

Big business wants cheap labour, our 'government' is providing it, at the expense of the tax payer.

It used to be provided by the EU, again courtesy (in part) of the tax payer.

It's an absolute joke, but don't worry Labour will make it all better 

Did not got well for the deputy leader of Labour Party. https://youtu.be/Ox0agyCQ7yw?si=8rP4E48gYIf1OmpJ

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are the only boats in the channel dealing with immigrants lifeboats Why isn't the Royal Navy showing a presence and any illegals picked up  returned to France ?. Is our government that scared to do that we are nearly being over run .

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Why are the only boats in the channel dealing with immigrants lifeboats Why isn't the Royal Navy showing a presence and any illegals picked up  returned to France ?. Is our government that scared to do that we are nearly being over run .

Agree, they need to be met with hostility, instead they are being greeted with open arms and open wallets.

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Remember  you saw it here first , we the public are not been told what Is going on .

29 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Agree, they need to be met with hostility, instead they are being greeted with open arms and open wallets.

Don't needs to show hostility. Just the firm resolve so that they are aware their activity is not tolerated?

As regards the politicos allowing this, the ballot box looms? Not that the others are any better?

8 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Remember  you saw it here first , we the public are not been told what Is going on .

Nothing surprises me anymore, I shudder to think the total cost to the UK of all these illegals is, especially when you factor all the things that can't easily be measured, like loss of culture, no go zones, loss of employment and wage suppression, terrorism ect.

Four Rwandans were granted refugee status in the UK over “well-founded” fears of persecution at the same time as the government was arguing in court and parliament that the east African country was a safe place to send asylum seekers.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Four Rwandans were granted refugee status in the UK over “well-founded” fears of persecution at the same time as the government was arguing in court and parliament that the east African country was a safe place to send asylum seekers.

What about the uk citizens facing terrorist atrocities, or innocent murdered and raped due to unsafe illegal immigrants being let in?

1 hour ago, oowee said:

😄 you couldn't make it up

Come to think of it, is the UK a safe place to seek asylum ?

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

If you listen to some, the uk is a racist, xenophobic, homophonic country full of little Englanders. 🇬🇧🤣

That together with being over run by immigrant ghetto's. 😁

8 hours ago, islandgun said:

😄 you couldn't make it up

Come to think of it, is the UK a safe place to seek asylum ?

It looks to me like more background evidence for the compensation claims from the first tourist refugees that we export.

The only question is can the Tories get it up and running before the election? 

Reflecting on this, as one does sometimes,I wonder how we have arrived here?

Our politicos seem to grant a higher value to all none indigenous who have never contributed in any way more than those who have supported the system all of their working lives?  I'm not talking about genuine refugees either.

I'm hoping the ballot box offers an alternative to the usual dross or it might provide me with a  paper plane.

19 minutes ago, old man said:

Reflecting on this, as one does sometimes,I wonder how we have arrived here?

Our politicos seem to grant a higher value to all none indigenous who have never contributed in any way more than those who have supported the system all of their working lives?  I'm not talking about genuine refugees either.

I'm hoping the ballot box offers an alternative to the usual dross or it might provide me with a  paper plane.

who you gonna vote for to change it?

Sunak has no gonads and Starmer and Davey don't want to!

so that leaves "Reform" who i have absolutely no doubt that they would be out of the ECHR before you could say ECHR and start outing them quick sticks but would you trust them on the economy etc🤔

1 hour ago, oowee said:

That together with being over run by immigrant ghetto's. 😁

It looks to me like more background evidence for the compensation claims from the first tourist refugees that we export.

The only question is can the Tories get it up and running before the election? 

👍😂

40 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

who you gonna vote for to change it?

Sunak has no gonads and Starmer and Davey don't want to!

so that leaves "Reform" who i have absolutely no doubt that they would be out of the ECHR before you could say ECHR and start outing them quick sticks but would you trust them on the economy etc🤔

Sadly have reached the stage with politicos of trusting none.

Risking "Reform" or the paper plane, lets face facts, how can they be less trustworthy than the current 4 clowns who need enrolling in a three ring circus?

45 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

👍😂

The lawyers are ready primed. 

1 hour ago, old man said:

Sadly have reached the stage with politicos of trusting none.

Risking "Reform" or the paper plane, lets face facts, how can they be less trustworthy than the current 4 clowns who need enrolling in a three ring circus?

Exactly.

My thoughts, the establishment want us to believe we're locked in a two horse race as it keeps the same elites in power.

The vast majority, particularly the working masses have very little power and never have, the only influence we have is a vote at the ballot box every 4 years, why we keep giving it to political parties that have proven time and again they don't have our best interests at heart is beyond me.

On 27/01/2024 at 11:45, Bigbob said:

Why isn't our navy doing anything about the French and Spanish trawlers fishing illegally in British coastal waters ?

Oh and the Dutch trawlers I forgot to mention them 

Edited by Vince Green