Channel migrants

12gauge82

A oity we cannot vote for Civil Servants we might get the ones that will do the voters bidding instead of the same crew using their woke agenda to baffle and ignore us (we are the ones paying their wages) We change Gov. every 5 yrs but we do not change the Civil Service even when they screw up by not doing the best for the country and more important the voters

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, armsid said:

A oity we cannot vote for Civil Servants we might get the ones that will do the voters bidding instead of the same crew using their woke agenda to baffle and ignore us (we are the ones paying their wages) We change Gov. every 5 yrs but we do not change the Civil Service even when they screw up by not doing the best for the country and more important the voters

I'm not sure it's so much a woke agenda, as it is, bone idle laziness.

4 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

I don't normally post on this type of thread as it is useless but i will say this the Rwanda farce is the biggest crock of 💩 going and we are paying £millions for it 

I was watching politics live the other afternoon and there was a tory minister and a labour minister arguing about the boat crossings  and the tory more or less said that the Rwanda scheme was not a solution but as a deterrent and it's like the labour minister said 64 migrants have died since 2018 now if death is not a deterrent to these people then the chances of being 1 in 100 thousand to be picked to go to Rwanda 

As i am writing this i see a boat has sunk in the med crossing to Italy 41 migrants die in shipwreck off Italy's Lampedusa island   The Rwanda policy will not stop them 

Agreed a right crock.

The only passengers on the Rwanda flights should be the politicos involved?

we asked the french they laughed we pay them they laugh at us even louder so now it’s time to roll up with footage of migrants leaving a beach and us picking them up in the same boat same faces same clothes and say step aside while we unload froggie boy or we will make you only migrant prob is our cowardice to deal with it! 

7 hours ago, Wymondley said:

You forgot to mention they're a source of recruitment for criminal gangs.

As I said the list is endless and I have said from the start  of , The Endless Hordes Marching Through Europe ( not my words but the words of the man  whom may become the leader of the Conservatory Party again David Cameron ) 

This is being orchestrated by Religion or Criminality , I am of an age where I can say that I have seen the best that my country has had to give ,  I really pity what my children and their offspring's and yours have to look forwards to in the years to come !

There is not a political party that can save this once Great Britain , they all want to feather their own nest and cut and run !

On 16/12/2023 at 16:21, derbyduck said:

It wont happen there are to many people making lots of money from these migrants , human rights layers , hotel chains , politicians getting back handers from building companies that are turning disused airfields into accommodation camps !

the list is endless and none of them want to stop the gravy train !

spot on ,all boils down too money .and there's a lot to be made ,so nothing will change with so many snouts in the trough now.

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

That's another 5 dead.

Another 5 that should be on the conscience of the woke idiots who have allowed or encouraged this ridiculous situation.

That makes no sense. If the people involved were indeed 'woke' (alert to the issues) then they would have provided alternative legal options.

The reason it happens is because our Tory govt relies upon the paranoia of a certain group of voters to keep it in power. Rather than take a pragmatic approach to solving the problem they would rather stoke the fire of ignorance and denial, whilst failing to take any meaningful steps to solve it. 

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

That makes no sense. If the people involved were indeed 'woke' (alert to the issues) then they would have provided alternative legal options.

The reason it happens is because our Tory govt relies upon the paranoia of a certain group of voters to keep it in power. Rather than take a pragmatic approach to solving the problem they would rather stoke the fire of ignorance and denial, whilst failing to take any meaningful steps to solve it. 

:lol:

On 14/01/2024 at 16:33, oowee said:

It makes perfect sense, these migrants are being sacrificed on the alter of political correctness. Instead of doing what's necessary to stop the migrants for their own safety, the woke pretend to care and block all attempts to prevent crossings so they can virtue signal, they couldn't care less that allowing these crossings to continue is directly leading to deaths, which will continue to happen until the flow of migrants is stopped.

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

It makes perfect sense, these migrants are being sacrificed on the alter of political correctness. Instead of doing what's necessary to stop the migrants for their own safety, the woke pretend to care and block all attempts to prevent crossings so they can virtue signal, they couldn't care less that allowing these crossings to continue is directly leading to deaths, which will continue to happen until the flow of migrants is stopped.

The crossings will not stop. 

Brexit increased the problem. 

A legal route is required to at least get them to a more manageable level. 

This Tory govt is incapable of developing a workable solution because it is broken. The infighting will not allow debate. It will continue to fan the flames of division. Not for long. 

7 hours ago, oowee said:

The crossings will not stop. 

Brexit increased the problem. 

This Tory govt is incapable of developing a workable solution because it is broken. The infighting will not allow debate. It will continue to fan the flames of division. Not for long. 

Brexit has done no such thing, we've been in dire straights with migration since 1997. 

The point is lives are being sacrificed on the alter of political correctness, the same has and continues to happen with the Rotherham scandel.

It just goes to show, these woke idiots are no better than the far right. They preach care and tolerance, while they're actions speak the total opposite.

6 hours ago, Penelope said:

5 less to pay for, for the rest of my life.

I hope your being sarcastic, I'm as fed up as the next person with illegal migration, but a death in a freezing cold sea is not something I'd wish on any living thing.

10 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Brexit has done no such thing, we've been in dire straights with migration since 1997. 

The point is lives are being sacrificed on the alter of political correctness, the same has and continues to happen with the Rotherham scandel.

It just goes to show, these woke idiots are no better than the far right. They preach care and tolerance, while they're actions speak the total opposite.

I hope your being sarcastic, I'm as fed up as the next person with illegal migration, but a death in a freezing cold sea is not something I'd wish on any living thing.

Callous it may be, but they know the risks involved. I don't wish it upon them, but not bothered by it one jot, either.

I am unclear as to how that would help. There is already a legal route, but the criminals do not take it. Whatever system is introduced, there will be those who chose to enter illegally.

Starmer bleats about a system, but never actually says what it is, how it would work and what happens to those who chose to not use the system.

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

I am unclear as to how that would help. There is already a legal route, but the criminals do not take it. Whatever system is introduced, there will be those who chose to enter illegally.

Starmer bleats about a system, but never actually says what it is, how it would work and what happens to those who chose to not use the system.

Four Truths on legal routes from Amnesty International; 

TRUTH 1: The Government allows nobody to make a claim for asylum in the UK unless they are physically present in the UK

TRUTH 2: It is impossible to come to the UK for the purpose of seeking asylum in any way permitted by the Government’s immigration rules

TRUTH 3: The Government makes almost no safe and legal route available to any refugee other than someone from Ukraine

TRUTH 4: Seeking asylum from persecution is lawful – refugees don’t need anyone’s permission to do so

There are a very few exceptions where some seek asylum at embassies or in the case of Afghans or the like. No wonder we have the boats. 

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Refugees living in northern France say Brexit has made it easier for them to reach the UK in small boats, as it emerged that record numbers of people crossed the Channel in one day.

Outside EU, people can no longer be returned to other European countries under legislation known as Dublin regulation

New report 'Sea Change on Border Control' shows that "the primary factor behind small boat crossings is the UK's lacking a returns agreement with the EU. This was a consequence of the UK's Brexit deal"