Liver and Onions

Dougy

Not had liver and onion for ages so treated myself to a very easy dinner tonight, so simple in fact all i had to do was ding the peas and mash. Mashed potato was left over from Sunday and my neighbour made the liver and onions as a deal when i gave her a bit of my sausage😉 and the liver. 

20231211_173121_copy_800x472.jpg

When we visit our daughter in Canada we call at an Irving big stop. A long distant truckers favourite place to eat. Liver and onions with mash is a favourite dish," I have a childs portion and only just get through it". The cheap huge meals are to attract the truckers who top up their fuel tanks on the big rigs. Lovely grub. 

On 11/12/2023 at 18:11, Dougy said:

Not had liver and onion for ages so treated myself to a very easy dinner tonight, so simple in fact all i had to do was ding the peas and mash. Mashed potato was left over from Sunday and my neighbour made the liver and onions as a deal when i gave her a bit of my sausage😉 and the liver. 

20231211_173121_copy_800x472.jpg

perhaps you ought to tickle her kidneys  !!!