David lammy MP, WORLD Statesman?

TIGHTCHOKE

8 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, there must be some decent MPs in Parliament on a decent salary that do not have any 2 nd 3rd jobs and and do a good job for their constituents 🤔 or am i over thinking 🤔??????😄

There was one, The beast of Bolsover? Did exactly what it said on the tin it seems? Disappeared for some reason?

Just now, ditchman said:

what position will he hold when labour get in............

and is it possible that Diane Abbott will be elevated to the House of lords..........

He expects to become Foreign Secretary and she should be in an old peoples care home.

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He expects to become Foreign Secretary and she should be in an old peoples care home.

lunitic asylum more like...........oh ...wait....silly me....thats what the house of lords is

Don't knock Mr Lammy. Any man that can walk out with June Sarpong (when she was in her pomp in her younger days and very easy on the eye) has my envious respect. I think he's a genuinely decent man. But maybe not the brightest. But he has his counterpart too in the Tories. Another genuine man, I think but also none too bright.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O7ID0_gq8jk?feature=share

Edited by enfieldspares

4 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Another fine case of 'positive discrimination' in MP selection. I suppose they choose them to play to the constituent audience................

Actually they were chosen, I believe, to stand for election in North London constituencies with high Caribbean communities. Abbott in Hackney and Lammy in Tottenham. They were both shoe ins but it makes perfect sense from Labour's point of view.

Similar tactics are used for constituencies dominated by other ethnic populations such as Hindu and Bangladeshi. It works very well for Labour and is heavily employed in Local Government as well.

Edited by Vince Green

2 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Don't knock Mr Lammy. Any man that can walk out with June Sarpong (when she was in her pomp in her younger days and very easy on the eye) has my envious respect. I think he's a genuinely decent man. But maybe not the brightest. But he has his counterpart too in the Tories. Another genuine man, I think but also none too bright.

Is that really how you choose a good politician?

By the woman he walks with.......................:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, old man said:

There was one, The beast of Bolsover? Did exactly what it said on the tin it seems? Disappeared for some reason?

Dennis Skinner............bloody waister.....................pushing up daisys now.......always had to gob off at the opening of parliament and other occasions.....draw his salary...and live in the commons bars....with Kauffman...another hypocrite self abuser

Edited by ditchman