FxKing Long range Pigeon Close Range Ratting.

41 minutes ago, ditchman said:

that FAC KIng really tears them ratsapart with those slugs.........loverly long range shooting :good:

Thanks again ditch ye the King seems to live up to its name if i be really honest.

This will be watched later this evening but i certainly read the title wrong 🤦‍♂️.  It looked like a blatant swerve of the swear filter on first reading 🤣. Maybe that says more about me though 😏 

17 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

This will be watched later this evening but i certainly read the title wrong 🤦‍♂️.  It looked like a blatant swerve of the swear filter on first reading 🤣. Maybe that says more about me though 😏 

Hhhahahhhahahaaaa...:lol:.............i just re-read that.....its quite funny but true...........he's a rum lad is our simon...............you will be getting points boy:lol:

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

Hhhahahhhahahaaaa...:lol:.............i just re-read that.....its quite funny but true...........he's a rum lad is our simon...............you will be getting points boy:lol:

Lol i didn't realize i hadn't put a space in Ditch it was supposed to be like this FX King lol 

Hello, good video again Simon, i noticed you loading by hand into the Breach ? have you thought of a single shot loader might be an easier solution ??, i have a 3 D printed one  for my  P 15 22  and it works a treat, saying this maybe the slug type pellets might not work being longer than normal pellet ??

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

7 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, good video again Simon, i noticed you loading by hand into the Breach ? have you thought of a single shot loader might be an easier solution ??, i have a 3 D printed one  for my  P 15 22  and it works a treat, saying this maybe the slug type pellets might not work being longer than normal pellet ??

Ye i had a loading tray in that day pal 

6 hours ago, goo1 said:

As always great to watch 

Gordon

Cheers mate

I’ve just gotten around to watching this.  what an incredible piece of skill put on display in the 1st and 2nd shots!! Absolutely awesome. The rest of the video lived up to your usual high standards also, really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.