Jeremy Corbyn - Not Much of a Surprize

TIGHTCHOKE

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

i have heard....how much truth there is in it .....that the FAC/SGC could rise to in te region of £200 quid.......

I have heard double that , could depend on the issuing force . That came from a feo. This government are a rancid bunch of *****

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

never mind corbyn.....it looks like that mindless cretinous angela raynor is about to remove my 25% discount on my council tax (single occupancy)

jeesus christ ...what is it going to be like when we reach the autumn budget......

Get yourself a live in 

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Get yourself a live in 

yeah i rekon.........then labour will be taxing me by the lenght

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Whatever he does he will always be remember for giving Diane Abbott a portion 

i would rather not remember thank you...........just imajine waking up next to her in the morning.....you would think you were still having a nightmare

mind you what do you expect of a person who has a hobby of collecting pictures of manhole covers..........(yes folks that is true ..NOT fake news)

51 minutes ago, ditchman said:

mind you what do you expect of a person who has a hobby of collecting pictures of manhole covers..........(yes folks that is true ..NOT fake news)

he ought to have dropped that (robbed a living in politics through not being able to string a coherent sentence together OR BEING ABLE TO COUNT) horrible creature down a manhole and then put the lid back on👍

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

i would rather not remember thank you...........just imajine waking up next to her in the morning.....you would think you were still having a nightmare

I never heard of the manhole picture collecting 🤣

Just be glad your taxes went towards funding this. 

https://www.hackneycitizen.co.uk/2014/01/14/diane-abbott-portrait-parliament-row/

Edited by 12gauge82

10 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Just be glad your taxes went towards funding this. 

https://www.hackneycitizen.co.uk/2014/01/14/diane-abbott-portrait-parliament-row/

GOOD GOD......she looks like a picture in my "Ladybird book of Neandatol peoples"

21 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I hope history looks back on this time and realises how utterly barbaric it was. At least that will mean we've progressed to a stage where people are treated fairly. 

Pensioners are vulnerable, when a working person's taxes go up, there's at least some options for them. When a pensioners money is cut, what choices do they have other than to eat or freeze. It's not like they can start working again 😡

It's difficult to see the idea behind treating poorer people with contempt?

It's just another illustration of political attitude to really not give a rodents rear as long as their troughs are full?

The sick and poor seem easy targets, food or heat? Obviously trying to reduce the population is now part of the democratic process for some?

The levels of political ignorance and contempt somehow defy common sense and decency?

1 minute ago, old man said:

It's just another illustration of political attitude to really not give a rodents rear as long as their troughs are full?

The sick and poor seem easy targets, food or heat? Obviously trying to reduce the population is now part of the democratic process for some?

The levels of political ignorance and contempt somehow defy common sense and decency?

Absolutely. I've still got some years of working, but I'd rather see my tax rise than for pensioners. A tax raid on them is the lowest of the low. 

14 hours ago, ditchman said:

Double tri MA 60's are the ones to dream about? 😂😂

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Absolutely. I've still got some years of working, but I'd rather see my tax rise than for pensioners. A tax raid on them is the lowest of the low. 

I applaud you, seemingly most won't surrender 10 pence?

47 minutes ago, old man said:

These income losses and (probable/possible/proposed) additional costs are actually mounting up pretty quickly;

• Winter fuel payment was £500 last year (a 'one off' special I know), that's gone , so £500 cost
  • Likely increase in SGC renewal cost - up to £200 - £500?
  • Suggested loss of single persons council tax discount - Mine was £866 this present year
  • 5% council tax increase - £150 extra next year
  • Increase in fuel duty suggested £0.10 per litre - will cost me around £50 a year and I only do a very low mileage

So 3 months in I'm already looking at an extra £1500 - 2000 or more a year to find from my pocket.  It's not going to bankrupt me, but it is a lot extra to find - and with no doubt many more (loosing free prescriptions is 'rumoured'.  It is going to get really hard for some people - notably those with just a small occupational pension, or some SERPS over a basic state pension which disqualifies them from 'pension credit' - Gordon Brown's mechanism to ensure pensioners are trapped at the bottom of the income range.

9 hours ago, old man said:

Double tri MA 60's are the ones to dream about? 😂😂

I applaud you, seemingly most won't surrender 10 pence?

I have a picture of an original "Bradford diamond double trap 14" 1897"............eat yer heart out ..its the holy grail of metro covers...

On 03/09/2024 at 14:55, ditchman said:

i have heard....how much truth there is in it .....that the FAC/SGC could rise to in te region of £200 quid.......

On 03/09/2024 at 15:51, B686 said:

I have heard double that , could depend on the issuing force . That came from a feo. This government are a rancid bunch of *****

And what are the glorious fellows at basic doing about it on our behalf.

12 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

What's wrong with taking pictures of manholecovers.?  I've taken an amount of pictures of ornate manhole covers in foreign places.  You all seem 5o be a very unhappy group of fellows.

On 03/09/2024 at 10:21, 12gauge82 said:

How they can rob pensioners while the bill for illegal migrants rises daily is beyond me 🤢

Clever use of words, before the election Labour pledged no increase in tax for WORKING people. That doesn't include pensioners it now appears.

Also they never said anything about withdrawal of benefits