Teal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been a member 12 months and never noticed this thread :blush:

I got my user name because I am lazy! It started off as sharp_shooter_sam, but I decided to get admin to change it to SSS. Less to type when I sign in after all.

So after a bit of bum licking, and a lot of cash, admin reluctantly changed it :oops:

• 4 weeks later...

Im 58, my Father was called Carrion Crow by his mates, this was because he was a good poacher and the local gamekeepers could never catch him or pin anything on him, when he was in the local pub one night the head gamekeeper came in and as soon as he saw my father he made a beeline for him he told my father he hated him more than he hated Carrion Crows my father took this as a compliment as Carrion Crows are very crafty birds the name stuck so I thought that Carrion Crow would be a good username.

got mine from a mate who came around the house when i had all my rifles out on the floor.

and being a jock it seemed right.

that was after i had a few others,

jockstrap. bobjs, Scotland rifles was also going to be .................................... sssssh don't tell anyone i was thinking of starting up in the trade. :good::D

bob.