Lovely young Girl

berettaman1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had a discussion with my Bear about this... :blush:

Hey, whats part of my avatar doing on your Avatar?? :good::good:...............Well thats nice Dave-G!! put a part of my avatar as your *****Y avatar , then change it back again!!! B*****Y magicians :stupid: :o :o

Edited by berettaman1

Ooh Er, just got back from the Monthly shopping with my super skinny wife!! :good: I am suprised at the reaction to my humourers thread this morning, I put it on really because of some of the winging by a few members that I should not read the "Mail and come on moaning about whats going on in Britain "and this is a shooting forum and I should talk about shooting?... Doh,I thought it was the "Banter section" So in view of LV,s comment recently How he likes Girls with a bit of meat on them! I put the thread on. Now anybody who knows me is aware I try to be a wind up merchant, that is all, My comments about water beds,... Hattie ,... and what I have done or would like to do were all made with tongue in cheek to give the majority of the members a LAUGH! Hhm, seems I am dammed if I do,.. and dammed if I dont!!as some of the guys are assuming I am a sex maniac!!.... Come on... that was 45 years ago!!!sorry if my attempt at humour has upset the fragile members who have replied in anger!! Oops here I go again. :blush::good::stupid: :o

:o :/ I'm confused now but i'm sure we are well aware that you were posting this tongue in cheek you daft sod! Well except Mrs Sweepy. Com'n love post us a poem about fat lasses! :lol:

"so why have they got it wrong.

why should she not stand a chance.

it is the media that is in the wrong .

for making young females beleve it is so wrong to not fit into a certain box .

there is nothing wrong with her beautiful body.

xxxxsuzy"

Not really on this planet are you? Have you ever seen a beauty contest? If you have why are you asking such idiotic questions as "Why should she not stand a chance".

"it is the media that is in the wrong ". Nothing to do with the media, men know what they like, and no way is this it.

"making young females beleve it is so wrong to not fit into a certain box ". Nobody is making anybody believe anything, she is a pie-eating attention-seeker who has had her 15 minutes of fame, never to be heard of again. It would also be some box to get that 18 stone of lard into.

"there is nothing wrong with her beautiful body.", yeah right, so you will take a £20 bet with me on her chances of getting through the first round without one/all of the judges laughing out loud? Have you considered that you may be in need of a trip to Specsavers?

Bleeding heck Bob you are a bit single minded :blush:

You know that 15 mins of fame and glory could mean the word to someone. It doesnt matter if they are fat, skinny, black, white, blue etc..

Everyones perception of beauty is different. I do not find her pretty, but there are plenty others who do. Therfore she has as much right as anyone else to enter in the competition. :good:

Some of your comments about burying her in the mud are quite shocking, im suprised you feel so strongly on this matter, when most of your posts have all been light hearted and actually funny :good:

For you feeling good is a day of shooting or whatever. For someone like her, being on stage infront of hundreds of people, getting her pic in the paper and face on TV, could be her enjoyment. We all need things like that to keep us going, its what we live for.. the good times. If they never come, some of us give up living.

Well, I have to say I think she's a honey.

Ding, and indeed, dong. :good:

Regards,

LS

im with you on this brother :blush:

good god, what i would give to have a wrestle with her.. just my type. its whatever floats your boat really. cant see her winning any contest (pie eating maybe) but she is very good looking, and the right size to go with it!!!!! :good::stupid:

not exactly my type,can see the point of view about her not winning a beauty contest,but i wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crisps. good on her for trying i say. :blush:

no because you would break your foot

Edited by roadkill

at last true men .

that can see what i see a young girl who is not afraid to stand in front of god knows how many viewers .

and say this is me .

we all know that she will most probley not get anywhere.

but i for one applaud her for doing it .

it always amazes me how people get their kicks out of belittleing people.

xxxxsuzy