Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chard

I am of the opinion that you do indeed have "sky" in your part of the world

it's just that it's obscured by smog most of the time

:oops:

Shut yooooor maaaaaaaaaaaaarf, you Southern smog-dodging Jessie. There's nothing like a good coating of coal dust on your lungs, keeps the bugs at bay, makes a man of you and the sheep feel safe round here :good:

Edited by Chard

I have just shot a 33/40 in the most horrible of conditions, one minute pouring with rain, the next as humid as a tropical jungle.

Mosquitoes included. :good:

Hmmm,

Can see the "larger than life" MC book of excuses coming out for the midweek shoot tomorrow, any old excuse will do, you must be up to page 369 by now....:good::oops:

Cat.

I have just shot a 33/40 in the most horrible of conditions, one minute pouring with rain, the next as humid as a tropical jungle.

Hmmm,

Can see the "larger than life" MC book of excuses coming out for the midweek shoot tomorrow, any old excuse will do, you must be up to page 369 by now.... :good::oops:

Cat.

I've got a new book anyway....

claysrx9.jpg

Hmmm,

Can see the "larger than life" MC book of excuses coming out for the midweek shoot tomorrow, any old excuse will do, you must be up to page 369 by now....:hmm::oops:

Cat.

Damn I'm sorry to mention anything other than the 40/40 that you shot at the weekend, oh no thats right it was sssssooooo hard I only did a 17.

Whats the matter cat, need to borrow some excuses or are you just past it.

Fyfield isn't that far from you, Fancy it?

Or do you need another excuse :good::yes:

Wow.........Chard, that's brill, I had the '06 & '07 versions by MC, but I never realised the '08 version was out already, it must be selling like hot tax discs on flea-bay, perhaps if I turn up tomorrow and card a 49 ex 50, MC will give me a signed copy when he cards a 32 ex 50......:oops:?:good:?? :good:

Cat.

There was far too much sky around for a northerner :P:P

I've been practising in places that have sky :good:

I'm extraordinarily good now :yes:

There won't be any repeats of Dartford (Chernobyl) :oops:

Hey....I've found some clays you may be able to hit with some sky around! :hmm:

Northernclays.jpg

I didn't know you were a closet Jock :good:

If I were you, I wouldn't wear that kilt on Dartford Marshes, The radioactive outfall from the power station will shrivel your assets :hmm::P???:lol:

Wow.........Chard, that's brill, I had the '06 & '07 versions by MC, but I never realised the '08 version was out already, it must be selling like hot tax discs on flea-bay, perhaps if I turn up tomorrow and card a 49 ex 50, MC will give me a signed copy when he cards a 32 ex 50......:hmm:?:hmm:?? :good:

Cat.

Cat,

Of course I will give you a signed copy, after all you did help me with 99% of the content.

The other 1% came from talking to Digweed and Faulds and they told me the excuses you came out with when they kicked your **** at the 1949 World Sporting.

OOOOPPPSS Sorry I forgot name dropping is your style.

What does it matter If I do shoot a 32/50 today? at least I will have had a laugh with a few mates. As I have said before you my friend are the "hasbeen"

:oops::good::yes:

No youre rong, you need to sort out yaw speling, but once you've done that I suggest you get back there with no more than quarter choke and give it another go.

You were probably "off line", so you need to be swinging along the correct target trajectory, it's very easy to miss "over the top" as the target dips away.

Choking up is NOT the answer.

Cat.

I got 40/50 sporting at the South Worcster shooting ground. most of the misses werre from the high towers, so I probley need to choke up :blush:

dont worry, they dont change the targets there much, so you can improve next time. half choke is plenty for any of there targets just get on with it and dont try to 'make sure'