Yet another how did we get on today thread..........

Evil Elvis

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot Copfurn with half of Essex today, took aaaaaaggges to get round. As always they had a couple of testing stands and at least one which left us scratching our heads :oops:

A few of us then headed down to JJs where we managed some half decent scores between us.......

B/Man 74 ex 84

Me and Mung drew on 73

Mrs B/Man 50 and getting better with every shoot :lol:

Hat off to Broken Man who kept his cool and pipped us all on the last stand.....a well deserved win :lol:

Just about got home without passing out due to a lack of food - note to self, eat before going out next time :rolleyes:

Markio is either to modest or too drunk to post his result.

He shot an outstanding 41/50 on saturday to take high gun, not sure if that was just our squad or overall but some very steady shooting. I could only manage a 35 beating Bobster by 1.

Well,went clay shooting this morning in the howling wind! Was only second time i've ever been (first was few years back),but met up with two experienced blokes who gave me lots of brilliant advice.Didnt do too bad considering im shooting with a brand new gun,but one said it was obvious im used to rough shooting. :good:

Anyway,practice makes perfect and i enjoyed myself so if you're reading this-thank you Robert and Roger for your patience & good advice! :good:

yep...Hat off to Mr Mung today.....nailed my *** good n proper, side by side was 72 ex 84 and round 2 was 80 ex 84. I could only manage a 67 at best..... giving me a second.

Scores for all were as follows:

Mr Mungler 80

Broken Man 67

Elvis 63 (I think)

Broken Lady (ladies class) 50

Chico a very good 52 (just started out)

Excuse of the day....... A fly obscured the target so I missed! sheesh...he had to dig deep for that one :lol:

yep...Hat off to Mr Mung today.....nailed my *** good n proper, side by side was 72 ex 84 and round 2 was 80 ex 84. I could only manage a 67 at best..... giving me a second.

Scores for all were as follows:

Mr Mungler 80

Broken Man 67

Elvis 63 (I think)

Broken Lady (ladies class) 50

Chico a very good 52 (just started out)

Excuse of the day....... A fly obscured the target so I missed! sheesh...he had to dig deep for that one :yes:

Nice :lol:

I went to Kegworth to do the Leicester County FITASC champs.

Nearly turned back halfway up the M1 as the weather was abysmal. :yes:

I did an 89, High Gun was won with a 92.

As FITASC shoots go, it wasn't an over hard layout, but you've still got to hit 'em all. :good:

Well done to "El Gringo" Mung,..........when are you going to start frequenting "proper" shoots..? :yes:

Cat.

I need to practice springing teal.

The loopers I have now got the hang of (well as much as you ever can).

I could do with a go one some rangey Battue targets but there ain't nowhere in Essex that throws them - ah, does Braintree MkII cater for these? Mind you, it takes 40 mins to get to Braintree because of the crappy roads with a gazzillion roundabouts whereas at the right time maybe only an hour and a bit to get to Southdown - the home of the best thrown target.

Edited by Mungler