Shannon Matthews mother.

mr lee

Yet more deceit is uncovered in todays news about the fact she KNEW where her daughter was all the time during the searches but was scared to say so due to the search and media coverage getting out of hand.

It is also alleged that detectives are ALSO probing claims that associates of the Matthews family tried to extract money from the Maddie McCann fund – and the possibility of a kidnap plan based on an episode of Channel 4 show Shameless.

This whole family has cost the tax payers almost £5million so far. ;)

Now I know Dewsbury Moor due to having worked nearby there over the years for the local council and trust me when I say it is a rough hell hole! The residents are not a bunch you would want to upset and hang around for too long. I would stake money on there being some form of backlash there shortly against the house or the Matthews if they ever return to the area.

What I do feel sorry for though are the remaining children and Shannon herself. These 'parents' don't deserve to be able to look after a goldfish let alone a few children.

IMO they should all do time for wasting police time and deceit/fraud and anything else they can charge them all with.

Fist link that google gave me was to the sun so it is no doubt sensationalised a bit more than normal.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1013668.ece

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shows her lack of intelligence thinking that she could get away with it.

Feel it's a bit odd about the Uncle trying to top himself, couldn't he just explain what he'd done and get a few years.

I think it says enough that Shannon doesn't want to go home as she prefers her foster family, well wouldn't you!

It shows her lack of intelligence thinking that she could get away with it.

Feel it's a bit odd about the Uncle trying to top himself, couldn't he just explain what he'd done and get a few years.

I think it says enough that Shannon doesn't want to go home as she prefers her foster family, well wouldn't you!

Hopefully that's the best thing to come out of this whole sorry affair, Shannon has got a real home with decent people at last.

Right bunch of imbeciles to say the least, her mother wants to be sterilised & so does her step father (what normal person would want to get in the sack with the munter .....I mean mother ! )I wouldn`t want either of them bringing up their own child together, pair of freaks to say the least. Shannons probably living in the lap of luxury in comparison to living in her own home, hopefully she be able to have a better life in the future.

Edited by bullterrier

• 7 months later...

Family liaison officer Det Con Christine Freeman said she received a telephone call within minutes of meeting Matthews who then started dancing to the ring tone.

"I remember thinking how odd to be dancing to my ring tone when your daughter's missing.

"'I'm a mum myself and know I would have been out of my mind and Karen didn't seem to be," she said.

That just about sums it up doesn't it? :blush:

FM

This will never be over for that poor child.The scars of being held against her will.

The rejection of her famliy.

She now going to need the real good team to support her though the coming years.

I just hope social services give her that chance. From what i have seen and experience. Her battle is only now beginning.

I really do feel for her.

Suzy