Film that has left you the most disappointed

BSA Shaun

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cube, without doubt has to be the biggest load of rubbish i've ever seen. Even with its cult following and multiple sequals.

Talking of sequals they would include the Jaws sequals, all of them, they just got worse and worse as they went on.

Sadly I have to say prequals as well all of the Star Wars prequals are complete nonsense and totaly out of context to the orginals.

I thought the Cube was pretty good actually! Haven't ever seen any sequels to it though, mind you.

Just thought of another one... JFK

It was the first, and so far only, film I have ever fallen asleep during. If it had not been for the hour's sleep I managed to get I would have been disappointed. I hope other people appreciate the snoring and got their money back.

Was a bit down in the dumps one day so went to see Schindlers List. Never laughed once.Left the cinema feeling twice as bad.

What the heck you on about..... Schindlers list was one of the most striking films I have ever seen.....

Especially when the kommondant was taking potshots with a hunting rifle form his villa..and to find out I later this was not fact and fiction..it truly happened.

A true film of the shocking realities of war.