Need to bring back hanging

rabbithunter2008

i dont agree.....to quick hanging by a rope...from what he put that poor wee tot through ...i think they should give the mice a break and practice animal testing on him....if he dies ...or is painfully deformed and in constant agony .....who gives a toss :good: not me !!

i dont agree.....to quick hanging by a rope...from what he put that poor wee tot through ...i think they should give the mice a break and practice animal testing on him....if he dies ...or is painfully deformed and in constant agony .....who gives a toss :good: not me !!

totally agree.

cjw

I couldn't read it all, made me feel sick to the core how someone could inflict that on another human let alone their own child. A slow agonising death over the next year would still be too good for the pair of them. i'd soon wipe the smug little grin of her face.

Why should he be given the dignity death? Better for him to spend rest of his living days in solitary confinement 24/7 and force feed him if he goes on hunger strike.Freedom is the one thing humans crave the most.

I wont ever agree with capital punnisment.Execution in my opinion is nothing more than revenge and does not work as a deterant.

i don't usually respond to these kind of posts because they generally invoke a lot of histeria and general ****e about what so and so would does to such and such a person who did this........................BUT NOT THIS ******* TIME

i too found it hugely distressing to read, i think i would like to see him systematically have each injury found on the tot done to him and finally have his back broken ........what a ******* animal

the alternative is to leave me in a room with him

as for the mother, in an age of equal rights for women and all that ****e, she needs a good ******* kicking too

sorry if anyone takes offence but its so sickening

Death is too good for them.

They must be made to suffer. He'll get his in prison unless he goes for segregation. Someone will get to him.

As for her, there are a million Mothers will give her what she has coming and I hope it F-c-i-g hurts.

I doubt rule 45 will protect either of them from ALL other prisoners as some of the screws will probably be looking somewhere else at the right time for these.

i totally agree most prisoners will take a total grudge against any crime involving rape and children and will sort out the problem in house. That said i would not want to be in his/her shoes when doing time for this crime. The older i get the more i,m finding myself disagreeing with the death sentence as there have been to many false convictions to justify it. What i do strongly disagree with is the need to house and supply new identities for these freaks upon their release

Edited by auto culto

Maybe the Arab States have there legal system spot on!

A punishment that fits the crime is in order.

As a dad to be in a few days or so the whole story is sickening, how and why do some people hurt and abuse there own flesh and blood!

A poor defensless child has been taken (to hopefully a better place) by some stupid moronic muppet that needs to experience the pain that he inflicted!

Is it me or does this world seem to be getting worse?

Capital punishment all the way, bring back a new charactor like Albert Pierpoint!!!

I wont ever agree with capital punnisment.Execution in my opinion is nothing more than revenge and does not work as a deterant.

The murder rate had been gradually decreasing historically until capital punishment was abolished in the 50's (I think it was).

It's been steadily increasing since.

I don't have references available but I'll try to dig them out.

Another way to look at things....

What about all the innocent people that wouldn't have died if capital punishment hasn't been abolished?

EG, would Rhys Jones have been shot if the killer though he was facing the rope?

Nial

My own personal views on capital punishment was clearly aired the last time this issue was brought up . The bleeding heart liberals also had their say . So not wanting to offend those who think that the scum of this society should not be hanged for brutal murders i refuse to say any more .

BRING IT BACK , YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE . Harnser .

I was sick to the stomach reading about what they did. The mother's smug expression was the worst. Why is she not remanded in custody. She will do time for this - just not enough.

I do believe in the death penalty, but accept that not everyone does.

The time they spend in prison will not pass quickly. Prisoners take a dim view and I suspect they will face reprisals in prison. What goes around comes around.

I trust they will rot in hell. It's what they deserve.

Edited by Gordon R

ill add them to my list of permissions im trying to obtain....

the sick gets want sorting out.... i agree, they should endure the same heinous acts they subjected that poor child too....

and too answer the question, about hanging... yes, if you can conclusively prove guilt, hang them.....

i believe if you get the rope length to weight ratio wrong, it will result in not so much as a hanging....more of a ripping their heads off with a rope....

now thats, what they deserve ! :good:

may that little tot find peace in the afterlife that they never had the opportunity to achieve in this life.

my thoughts are with the child.

I do not know the answer as far as punishment and deterrent is concerned but I know this story has made me very sad.

steve