Who the hell are you?

Jim Sarakun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardiology unit nurse manager.More nurse than manager so I actually know what to do if you have a heart attack.More importantly,lifelong angler and recently apprentice shotgunner.

Do you smoke?

I do, I'm thinking of a good reason to quit on the 1st Jan but I like it too much plus I get duty frees all the time.

Give me a reason to quit with your medical knowledge.

Do you smoke?

I do, I'm thinking of a good reason to quit on the 1st Jan but I like it too much plus I get duty frees all the time.

Give me a reason to quit with your medical knowledge.

Ahh,Lovely Fags!!! I used to enjoy my Rothmans,Lucky Strike etc but decided it is a **** drug, on the whole.No mind altering properties,all it does is put you off till the next one. I started scuba diving,I really needed working lungs so packed them in. 2 days of patches then quit."2 years on cigars then quit properly.Getting older is bad enough without weakening yourself with fags.

Most patients we get,and I mean most,are smokers.Nothing sadder than seeing Dad have his kids come to see him after a big heart attack.

Nothing medical there sorry as I am a nurse. Just experience of what I see most days.