PW Gold

WelshAndy

Here is Ryan sporting his new 12g shotgun given to him by a gentleman that we met off here!

27ABDEF8-846C-46F7-83FB-729277719CBD_1.j

Eilian (E.W on here) kindly took us out pigeon shooting a few weeks ago. After the days sport we were chatting and he said that he had a short stocked 12g that if Ryan could shoot it he could have it!

The week after our day out we were invited to E.W's farm to shoot some clays. Ryan managed to break a few and the gun was his!

1768F293-E82B-455A-A96B-687FF1C136EF.png

Ryan and I are still shocked by the kindness we have received off E.W who was a stranger a month ago and now hopefully a friend for life :good:

Cheers bud.

Lovely gesture E.W and great to see the lad enjoying the gun - you'll soon be in a position to sit and let him shoot the pigeons whilst you look on proud as punch enjoying a brew

You are right the thing is Ryan has a good eye which makes him a natural with a gun, he had a couple cracking shot whilst out pigeon shooting with his dad Andy and me, I was a little further up the field and he shot one overhead on its flight line he swung through pulled the trigger one dead bird, I almost choked on my cup of tea that pigeon was truly motoring so it was no mean feat for a ten year old but was great to see.