Deepy concerned(from Essex)

Mrs Sweepy

Dear Pigeon Watchers

I am at my wits end with worry.

It would seem after 17 years of wedded bliss . Sweepy has been keeping the little secret from me.

To say that i am totally dumbfounded and in shock would be the understatement.

And to think after knowing someone for 18 years . You would think that you known everything their is too know about them.

But no i was wrong.

And now i just do not know what to do about Sweepys little confession.

So i have turn to you for advice and guidance.

Their is no way i can put this gently. So i will just blurt it out.

Last night when i came downstairs unexpectantly. I caught him in the act of what you can only say was far from masculine.

Sweepy was their for all to see sitting on my sofa enjoying the GIN AN TONIC. :yes:

Now i was bought up to believe that this is a womens drink or for men who perfer womens weekly to playboy.

So what am i to do .

Should we carry on like nothing has happen and every now and again i let Sweepy enjoy his little pleasure.Behind close curtains of course.

Or should i seek help and get Sweepy to join the local rugby team.If anyone can bash it out of him it will be these boys.

So what is it to be hide it. or let the Rugby team have a go with him.

You decide.

xxxxSuzy

So far i have manage to hide it from the boys . But all it takes is one careless lemon slice left in the glass and the embarrassment will then be out in the open. :P

My mate rips the heads off chickens then sucks out their guts and washes it down with a Gin and Tonic. He doesn't suffer fools gladly and tells it like it is, pulls wimmin like it's out of fashion, is a fine figure of a man, hard as nails and I aspire to him.

Nothing wonky about drinking Gin and Tonic, so don't judge him on this issue.

Does he wear your underwear Suzy? This may indicate girly attributes and subsequently, reason for concern.

Go with it fair maid, and join in with him the next time he indulges in this act, :P for it is not uncommon for couples to enjoy this act together. :/

Take this advice from a senior member as I too must admit to deviation through my lifetime, my wife sometimes sharing in these (behind closed doors activities) whilst reclining on the sofa and sometimes watching as I have a quick burst on my Banjo before joining in :yes:

Paladin

Just make sure you are not disturbed, engage the safety catch on the door :yes: xx

:blink: This is very bad, you need to make him go to his guncupboard, dismantle and clean and stroke all his guns to butch up, then watch a load of clint eastwood movies, otherwise I think hes heading for a closet opening moment in the future................. :oops:

Edited by Evil Elvis

it could be down to the company he,s been keeping with of late.i would hire a private **** to follow him.sure some of the essex boys could easily infiltrate the crowd that have led your beloved astray.there,s always castration it worked on my dog when he started getting a bit rambuntiouse

He is going native. :oops:

You have to nip this in the bud. :blink:

Pour at least two pints of good cider or beer down his throat at least 5 days a week. :yp:

Also insure that all parts are in working order on a regular basis :/ .

I am sure you can cure him of this sad and abhorant behavior. :lol:

Mmm...G n T is fine. Not to many though else you will be well sick. Tesco and others do Greenwalls London Dry in a small can 8%. Make sure it is very cold (freezer), nice start to the evening if your going to tie a few on. Refreshing is the word. Leave him go-he's got taste. :yes: