How well did we shoot today? 2011 edition.

paulos

Shot at JCMarsh today also,just a couple of difficult stands, :blush: i made an absolute mess of an incommer and crosser on the same stand dropping 6 and ending with an 84 :blush: .Shot with John Ord who easily beat me with an 89. Must try harder. from Auntie. :good:

Well done auntie 84 still good score seen loads missing them on that stand,that stand was one I dropped four on if it's the same stand I'm thinking of ,shoot before or after the tree on the incomer,also ******** up another on the same line of stands some tricky clays today ,89 was a good score high gun was 93 when I left late on by Ian mularky's mate

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to my regular shoot colchester garrison and shoot badly I need to goto an easier shoot to get my confidence back. The scores are lower than last year! Maybe it's just me.

Dont worry about it we all had a funny day my fault for getting the van stuck in the mud at the start plus wind didnt help. still a good day.

Latest Scores from Kingsley Moor

Well played Nicky T and Timps !! :good:

Shame about my performance <_<

Cheers Ian, certainly makes the Winter Series a bit more interesting now :hmm:

With two shoots remaining, the top 5 in B Class are pretty close:

M. Boyd 53 (13)

N. Truter 62 (15)

R. Blacker 72 (20)

K. Wood 86 (21)

J. Burton 89 (22)

Scores in brackets are the current highest score that could be replaced.

Shot at Sealand this morning, I do think that it is a really superior clay ground, agree??

1 rabbit, 9 teal (some comments behind me about using a second shot), 2 crossers, out of 25

The rolling rabbit is my bogey, in real life they occasionally pause!!

Shot at Sealand this morning, I do think that it is a really superior clay ground, agree??

1 rabbit, 9 teal (some comments behind me about using a second shot), 2 crossers, out of 25

The rolling rabbit is my bogey, in real life they occasionally pause!!

Nothing against Sealand, but there are far better grounds out there IMHO such as Coniston, Manchester Clay Shooting Club and Hodnet to name just a few. Try some others grounds and you might be surprised as to what they offer

Yes, I agree, Sealand is alright but nowt special. Do they still use that ******* token system? God I hate that.

Once you've put the token in, you've got to shoot 25 clays there, even if they're not very interesting.

It's OK for a bit of skeet. :P

Shot absolute rubbish today - It was so cold -- 4c but the wind took it straight through you - So bad in fact I might just shoot for the sowf on charity shoot -- Shot at Hodnet on Thursday and did 82 - They still had that stand on up hill where orange clay came down bank - never touched second bird on Victory shoot but got them all Thursday.

Dave

Me, NickyT and Timps made the long trek to Longridge today :rolleyes:

Wish I hadn't ******* bothered. <_<

I shot like an absolute ***, it was like somebody else was waving the gun about :oops:

Nick didn't do much better. Timps did OK, but I felt that he wasn't even shooting to his full potential.

I was a bit disappointed with the course too, load of edge on R-L followed by edge on L-R etc etc few teal, few more teal, few edge on L-R, then R-L :sly:

Scores on the doors :

Timps - 75 :good: Well (ish) shot chap.

NickyT - 68 :hmm:

Chard - 64 :lol::lol::lol:

Load of cock <_<

Scores on the doors :

Timps - 75 :good: Well (ish) shot chap.

NickyT - 68 :hmm:

Chard - 64 :lol::lol::lol:

Load of cock <_<

Well shot Timps :yes::good:

It was one of those days for me today and thankfully already in the past :lol:

Roll on next Sunday and the assault of Kinsley and Kegworth :yes:

Shot a lowley 43/60 :blush: at Marne today, but Paulos did manage a 50/60 :good: i think. I do believe he also was skeeting and did a 97/100 earlier in the day. from Auntie. :yes:

Funny old course, that one - it should have been straighted but it was easy to let a few slip away with it being over 10 stands!

I did a 96 at Bywell this morning as well. Dropped Low 4 on the pairs on 3 rounds (need to sort that out :hmm:) and another somewhere else - 24,23,25,24. <_<

Hello to Northern Gunner as well, who is lurking, but too chicken to say say owt! :lol:

Funny old course, that one - it should have been straighted but it was easy to let a few slip away with it being over 10 stands!

I did a 96 at Bywell this morning as well. Dropped Low 4 on the pairs on 3 rounds (need to sort that out :hmm:) and another somewhere else - 24,23,25,24. <_<

Hello to Northern Gunner as well, who is lurking, but too chicken to say say owt! :lol:

Well shot!

I shot skeet at a cold & windy Dartford, 22,21,22,22 for 87ex100 some silly misses :(

Jon.

Well it was nearly Billy no mates for me at Shugborough today, not a PW member that I know of in sight. I've asked the wife to get me some deodorant cos I'm not due my next bath till April :o :o :o

Any way shot half the course on my own and jumped on with a group of (non PW) mates for the remaining six stands. Usual stuff for Shugborough, I only go about 4 or 5 times a year and even I'm getting to know the targets. Shot a 90 but there was already a 91 in A class (I keep getting knocked back by ex AA class shooters!!) so best I can hope for is a 2nd place.

Fauxdegla for me next week, weather permitting, I perhaps would have done Kegworth but I'm booked on there for the East Midlands FITASC comp later in the month.

Mr Potter

Well it was nearly Billy no mates for me at Shugborough today, not a PW member that I know of in sight. I've asked the wife to get me some deodorant cos I'm not due my next bath till April :o :o :o

Any way shot half the course on my own and jumped on with a group of (non PW) mates for the remaining six stands. Usual stuff for Shugborough, I only go about 4 or 5 times a year and even I'm getting to know the targets. Shot a 90 but there was already a 91 in A class (I keep getting knocked back by ex AA class shooters!!) so best I can hope for is a 2nd place.

Fauxdegla for me next week, weather permitting, I perhaps would have done Kegworth but I'm booked on there for the East Midlands FITASC comp later in the month.

Mr Potter

Well shot Mr P :good: a 90 is always worthy of a thumbs up :good::yes: :yes: