Curry

Beretta28g

I love my vindaloo … occasionally have a phall when I do not have to be anywhere early the next day!!

A phall blows a vindy out the water, infact it makes a vindy seem like baby food!

I love a prawn phall … but remember to stick a loo roll in the fridge ready for the morning and feel that burn!

I have tried a vindaloo but much prefer a chicken madras with keema rice and a keema nan, oddly I used to find madras fairly mild but since stopping smoking I find it a lot hotter on the pie hole!

Regards,

Gixer

Edited by gixer1

Well i had a curry last night (a very late christmas party) It was a lamb dish and not that hot at all but I loved it......the only problem is i chose it on the waiters recomendation which was spot on but cant remember what its called but now i have 4 curry dishes that I like :good:

Its all OK having these hot curry's sweating from your top lip,eyebrows,behind your ears, inside your nose and just about any other place sweat doesnt normally come from, then the following day you really sweat from all the normal places only 10x worse because you bloody know what the feelings going to be once you get on the thrown and do the buisness, its then and only then you wish to the lord all mighty you hadnt have made the silly mistake of ordering the supper hot rubby murry with extra all sorts in it, just to impress your mates, (that will be laughing there pants off cus they know whats going to happen to your bottom eventually)

Oh yes i remember it well :yes::yes::cry1:

a self baster and natural yogurt may ease the suffering a little

Me and my mates had a curry night a few weeks back, we got a communal Phall and a calcutta :bye2:

Jesus me kneeses was it hot. All had a big spoon each....few seconds, then nothing, then all hell broke looses in the eyes watering and the sweating. But we where laughing and so was the whole restaurant, we where the entrtainment, my smallest mate Matt finished them both off, and he ordered a vindaloo aswell, while my 6'7" bouncer mate ate Korma and chips, hahaha.

Well worth it, just to say youve tried it.

i have never tried a phall guys,but do like the occassional vindaloo.but our favoured 2 curries are chicken madrass and chicken korma,me and mrs paddy usually have half and half on each plate,and the korma being more mild seems to take the burning off the madras,which can be a bit of a mean one compared to 1 curry house to another.

paddy.

What can I add to this?... Well I recon if you enjoy hot curry then go for it. I really like Chicken Phal but it does hurt on the way out! I eat it now and again and see it as a calculated risk. It will hurt later but does the enjoyment outweigh that? I think sometimes it does, just like when we sometimes go out on the lash and go for it knowing that the morning will be a killer. I have more curry hangovers than alcohol related ones, but I guess it's a case of whatever floats your boat?

If you're doing it "to look hard" then leave it alone. As someone above said a good Phal will make a Vindaloo taste like baby food - couldn't have put it better myself. Drink Lassi with it, or full fat milk if you're at home. It will calm it right down when you need a break. :good:

As a final point, why would anyone eat a really hot curry and suffer just to try to look good? Are people really that daft?

A good Madras is as hot as I'll go.

I like to actually taste my food, rather than burn my mouth and sweat like a rapist.

Until I read this thread I never realised eating curry had become a test of 'hardness' <_<

:stupid: When Mrs H & I used to get curries from the curry house I used to go for the vindaloo but one thing I always used to hate about curry house curries is the amount of oil they come swimming in. I also realised that in choosing a vindaloo I was actually over-compensating for my own masculinity. Now we rarely have curry house curries as Mrs H does a fantastic curry without all the Bullshot of "how hot can you take it". She still uses a vindaloo paste but with a truly scrumptious tomato & onion sauce. A proper curry which is delicious & well spiced but without the need to be nursing a burning cornhole the next day.