BARCELONA V MAN UNITED

semiautolee

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got me stumped this one as much as I would love to see barca put the style on I also want to see an english team win, dont think they will mind, messi will laugh at the man u rear guard I fear.

KW

I am looking forward to watching Man Utd get stuffed! If Barcelona come and play their game then there is only one result. Fergie will then blame the ref blah blah blah - usual rules apply.

Edited by Dibs

nice for a English side to win problem is its utd and we will never here the last of it ,Liverpool in my eyes had the best ever come back game and no one talks about it if utd win you wont here the last of it,my prediction is a really boring game utd will score in there added time that they always get :lol: 95 mins

United 2 - barca 0.

The don't like it up em, corner + vidic to nut the first in, Rooney to finish the job.

Vidic will sort out messi.

He comes from Serbia … he'll fudging murder ya … nemanja ooowoo …

I agree. I've backed vidic 1st goal and draw 2-2

225/1 :oops:

got me stumped this one as much as I would love to see barca put the style on I also want to see an english team win, dont think they will mind, messi will laugh at the man u rear guard I fear.KW

I think you are spot on..Im really suprised Old red nose has picked Ferdinand ahead of Smalling and Giggs ahead of Anderson

may have experience but I fear Messi, Inesta, Pedro & Villa will rip the cumbersome and immobile United back four to pieces.

Very strange team selection imo be intersting to see how Carrick and Giggs cope with Xavi & Busquets...I dont think they will too well.

Is Nani injurred or has he upset Old rednose ??? Why isnt he playing ?? How can you afford to leave one of the best players in Europe this season, and the best player in the Premiership on the Bench... ? and expect to win the game.

I genuinely would like to see United beat Barcelona but with that line up it will be a struggle. :yes: