Getting a Few Pinks drifting down

pavman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been trickling in to Norfolk for the past 2 weeks building up to a couple of thousand. 2800 new birds comming in off the sea and flying east past Titchwell yesterday. I expect a lot of pinks will come in on the back end of the next moon. Numbers have been well down with only 45,000 on my marsh for the past couple of seasons , less than half of what we expect at the winter peak.

They have been trickling in to Norfolk for the past 2 weeks building up to a couple of thousand. 2800 new birds comming in off the sea and flying east past Titchwell yesterday. I expect a lot of pinks will come in on the back end of the next moon. Numbers have been well down with only 45,000 on my marsh for the past couple of seasons , less than half of what we expect at the winter peak.

are you Brancaster way?

Nope, not yet, few around Blackford have moved on and there seem to be half the number there last week. Few greys near Lenzie.

YIP my dad and brother were on the cawder shoot at Lenzie loch (the gadloch) on sat, and there were a few grays around the week before,they went down this sat on a dawn flight and they were none ha ha typical :good:

Agreed....

Way to go giving guns a good name :/

Basc hav a page to help people learn how to id birds...maybe you should have a look

:good: CANT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN GO SHOOTING AND NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SHOOTING AT BAD PRACTICE !!!! SHOCKING !!!!

Edited by hutchie the white hunter