Which comedians do you not get?

ack-ack

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant stand harry hill,dont find him remotely funny hope he was a better doctor then a so called comic. :hmm:

Seems to be impossible to believe to some but I have never found Billy Connelly funny, but I have to turn tv off or over anytime Julian Clary appears, I really cannot stand him or his so called humour

Agree on both counts. :blush:

Billy Connolly was good when he first started - those early Parkinson shows were priceless - but nowadays he seems to be just playing a badly scripted role.

Ben Elton, Ricky Gervaise and Harry Hill all provoke the channel change finger

Eddie Izzard. A leftie, a tranny and a smart***e. Nope. Can't see the joke.

Dawn French. The 80s are over love. Move on. Morbid obesity and excruciatingly forced jollity are not obviously hilarious.

Favoutite funny moments: Les Dawson playing the piano and a young Freddy Starr impersonating Mick Jagger.

oh god where to start

most poeple who rely on shouting in a accent loudlu (rod gillbert,that scouse bloke)

bill baily

lenny henry

dawn french

chubby i used to love him as a kid :huh: but i went to se him live last year and my lord he has changed :/

and that dog awrull eddie izzard :shoot:

i do love franki boyle,al murry and connoly thou and dara o`brein

Edited by highseas

Eddie Izzard. A leftie, a tranny and a smart***e. Nope. Can't see the joke.

Dawn French. The 80s are over love. Move on. Morbid obesity and excruciatingly forced jollity are not obviously hilarious.

Favoutite funny moments: Les Dawson playing the piano and a young Freddy Starr impersonating Mick Jagger.

I'm with you on Izzard. Whenever he's on TV especially if he's in transistor mode he goes off PDQ. Did see a clip on you tube of him doing a routine that revolved around the Death Star canteen that was quite funny but thats a true one of. He makes my skin crawl and seems a tad too happy with himself.

Freddy Star was awesome, a proper entertainer. The Muhamad Alli interview on Parkinson when he was a guest also was a classic. He nearly gave him a heart attack. :lol:

i think all comedians have their moments, its just important for them to do a show then naff off until they come up with something new instead of going on panel shows and milking the same jokes. There is not a single female comedian that i find funny they are all just bitchy fat jokes. The proper good comedians can joke about anything whereas not funny ones usually rely on a gimmick, fat, welsh, shout etc. saying that the only one i cant stand is lee evans, hes just stupid and childish, thats why the americans like him :)

Vic &Bob

Though I did think Bob was a bit of eye candy

The other one just makes my skin crawl

What was it with the man in the white lab coat

never did get that :blink:

xxxxSuzy

That was Les ! He liked spirit levels but hated chives . Top pocket full of Bic pens . Plus The Man With the Stick . Not funny at all I agree but went to see them 3 times somehow . Like Fast Show and Python .

I never liked Jim Davidson .Not that I did not get the humour , just disliked him .

Roy Chubby Brown,now I can swear with the best but when some one swears every other word it ends up with no impact,just a total lack of vocabulary and total self embarrassment ,I am not saying the bulk of his script is not funny but just looses the plot due to his swearing :hmm:

Eddie Murphy's stand up material is terrible in my opinion.

Get the **** outta here! :lol:

I think Al Murray is rubbish, though i'm sure others disagree. I'd also never get sick of punching Ben Elton, however his shameless sell-out to 'the establishment' (as he would call it :rolleyes: ), makes me laugh every time i see the sycophant **** :sly:

Mark

Edited by Breastman