comando or not

dazsl

Never again! I have a tendancy to where jeans to death and as a result they get a bit thin in the groin. A few years ago I has inspecting some reinforcement and a fixer approached and shouted up to me. I couldn't hear him over the sound of a compressor so squatted down to be nearer his level (I was on the steel and his head has level with my feet). I felt a sudden cold feeling and he recoiled in horror as the last chicken in sainsburys burst out of its packaging.

I had to nip up tescos and buy some £3 specials as my jeans had gone completely round the gusset.

Not me - I dribble too much

:lol: Try Tena man

Never again! I have a tendancy to where jeans to death and as a result they get a bit thin in the groin. A few years ago I has inspecting some reinforcement and a fixer approached and shouted up to me. I couldn't hear him over the sound of a compressor so squatted down to be nearer his level (I was on the steel and his head has level with my feet). I felt a sudden cold feeling and he recoiled in horror as the last chicken in sainsburys burst out of its packaging.

Coffee on the keyboard - again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Bloke