Favourite Film Quotes.?

Fisherman Mike

The Blues Brothers: "You're goin ta look pretty stupid eatin corn on the cob with no effin teeth."

Caddyshack: "It's no big deal." (eating a chocolate bar that everybody else thinks is a human stool)

There's a girl in my soup: Little old lady to Peter Sellers who's carrying a very drunk very long legged girl over his shoulder, "Is that your daughter?" Sellers, "No, it's my son, I'm worried about him."

Another lady to Peter Sellers who's a world celebrity chef, "What do you do when you're not cooking?" Sellers, "I perform abortions, didn't they tell you?"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets misquoted a lot, I am sure you know the correct version Nick but also from FMJ

"Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy.

And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down"

good film that

goose ya big stud take me to bed and loose me for ever

one of my fav films

TOP GUN

Inspector Clouseau looks down at dog sat beside man:'Does your dog bite?'

Man:'No'.

Inspector Clouseau pats dog which tries to rip off his hand;breathlessly says to man:'I thought you said your dog does not bite!'

Man looks down at dog:'That,is not my dog!'

Not strictly a quote I know,but bloody hilarious all the same.

from dirty harry

cheif police " its against our policy to shoot un-armed civilians"

dirty harry "well if i se a man intent on rape its my policy to shoot the ******"

cheif of police "intent on rape?"

dirty harry " well i se a man chaseing a woman down the street with a butcher knife and a hard on, he aint out collecting for the red cross"

the opening lines from lock stock are pure class!

Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't, because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping. You're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite. Fanny by the gaslight. Take a bag, c'mon take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound.

did you say ten pounds?

are you deaf?

ile take one!!

Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it. They're waking up. Treat the wife. Treat somebody else's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again. They've changed the bloody locks. Here. One for you. It's no good coming back later when I've sold out. "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. If you got no money on you now, you'll be crying tears as big as October cabbages.

Russell Crowe in Gladiator.........

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Got a couple from Predator film.

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Poncho: [holds up his grenade launcher] Yeah, strap this on your "sore ***", Blain.

Poncho: You're bleeding, man. You're hit.

Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.

Gladiator: Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.

Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Got more but dont want to bore you's all.

want a balloon

I.T steven king

in the words of the virgin mary, come again

brick top snatch

hikts cooler

gaurd from the grwat escape

put the bunny back in the box

con air

on my comande unless hell

russel crow gladiter

its not cheating when a dog licks peanutt butter of your balls

road trip