Gypsy Blood:True Stories

bullet boy

There will be gay people on this forum and I dare say most of you commenting on this post wouldn't repeat stuff to their faces at a meet up such as the North vs. South shoot.

FM

Theres words of wisdom right there .

Andy .

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youl see to diffrint types of people on there tonight

diffrint class"s 1 will be fred bucher (aka fredy cruger) a real gent

and a settled down one who pays tax"s and is loved about is home town

just dont get on the wrong side of him

the other type is a fella called j lee a complete scum bag

a theaf and a low life called john lee and lives for fighting and stealing

so there all types of everyone in the world . but im just going bye

personal experience

I have met quite a few proper travellers, we'd regularly get stopping near where i use to live i've even chatted and given them rabbits id shot there are some good ones, ones who choose to live on the road like romanies.

Trouble is them sort are few and far between now there not even travellers there just a cancer on communities and a law on to there own.

And homosexuals don't really bother me personally, i don't think it's natural i don't think kids should have it pushed in there faces and taught its right and i'd never top and tail with one, but at the same time id never discriminate against someone for it.

Gary

I have met quite a few proper travellers, we'd regularly get stopping near where i use to live i've even chatted and given them rabbits id shot there are some good ones, ones who choose to live on the road like romanies.

Trouble is them sort are few and far between now there not even travellers there just a cancer on communities and a law on to there own.

And homosexuals don't really bother me personally, i don't think it's natural i don't think kids should have it pushed in there faces and taught its right and i'd never top and tail with one, but at the same time id never discriminate against someone for it.

:good::good: well said

Most Travellers are scum pure and simple, Had my share of run ins with them in the the past as i'm sure most have which is why i have this opinion of them,

If it was a program about them being eradicated then i would watch it!

Edited by smokinggun

Dont bother with it . Just another way of trying to make their lifestyle look normal and acceptable . Same as homosexuality , enough celebs come out as being homos and it starts to look normal instead of being in the closet where it belongs .

Harnser .

I have no problem with homosexuality I just don't want it rammed down my throat

They have now shown footage of cock fighting, deer coursing and hare coursing...now they have not made it clear but I am pretty sure they are in England so therefore have broken the law with all of these events.

It would be much funnier to set the dogs chasing the little fat kid...may make him sweat a bit.

Ps why is it when anyone expresses a view not compatible with left wing politics, they are accused of reading the mail? As if this is some sort of crime and always seems a standard lefty response. (I do not read the mail, I am a telegraph man).

I stopped coursing when it became illegal.

I coursed from 1987 right up to the bill becoming law.

My family have coursed since the 1860s and we trained 25 Waterloo Cup winners.

Dead simple, it is illegal so I stopped.

Will they be prosecuted? I think not.

Wonder if there are any homosexual gypsy anti shooting persons on here ....they'll be very confused...

I've seen nothing really positive about the ****** - and there is definatley a push on to make theme tv celebs at the minute....

The few occasions they have appeared round about our city and shire all they have done is steal, make a mess and be a pest!

Just despatched an old hen with an air rifle on telly, OMG the anti-gun lot will have a field day.

That would be the very least of their concerns. I think the illegal hare and deer coursing, cock fighting and armed trespass are a bit more of an issue. Outrageous that they can get away with it :no: