Queue jumper @ chippie.

Merlin64

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went down to breakfast at a hotel we were staying at ...the chefs were cooking to order ,if you wanted cheese omelette,ham omelette...the cooked it fresh while you waited.....etc....i waited in line for my freshly cooked ham/cheese omelette..the chef scooped it up,i put my plate forward to recieve my juicy morsel...as the chef was putting it on my plate a woman behind me stuck her plate on top of mine...nicked my brekky and walked off further round the queue with my omelette......she barged in twice more......so i followed her ,stood next to her as she was scooping a huge amount of mushrooms onto her plate.....just as she was about to walk off to her table...i elbowed her plate and the whole lot ended up on the floor....oh dear i said....that appears to be my omelette on the floor......i think she got the message

mikk

A couple of days ago I was standing in the queue at the desk in the doctors to pick up a prescription and a bloke went straight to the front of the queue and started talking to the receptionist. everyone (including me) just stood there and let him. As others have said, I am not going to get into a punch up in the doctors.

Edited by Vince Green

A couple of days ago I was standing in the queue at the desk in the doctors to pick up a prescription and a bloke went straight to the front of the queue and started talking to the receptionist. everyone (including me) just stood there and let him. As others have said, I am not going to get into a punch up in the doctors.

why not? Quick medical attention if needed

Many years ago my parents worked at a hotel in Dawlish Warren, i had to go and see my dad at his work so i waited by the reception.

Judith Chalmers was staying at the hotel while she was filming in Torquay for "Wish you were here".

While i was waiting for my dad there was 5 or 6 people queueing at the reception for various reasons. Judith Chalmers marched straight to the front to ask if she had any letters when this voice boomed "The back of the queue is here"

Judith replied "I only want to......" She didn`t get to finish her sentence.

"I don`t give a toss... there are others waiting before you so don`t be so rude" the chap said.

The look on her face was ... priceless.

That was one of the best five minutes entertainment ever!!

Has British society become so bad that we fear speaking up over someone's wrongdoing?

Has British society become so bad that we fear speaking up over someone's wrongdoing?

Think your right we have all got scared because people just carry knives and some dont think twice about using them .

My son was stood in a que with his girlfriend 5 years ago and 3 lads walked to the front and stood in the taxi rank and gave the v to everyone well my son said something to one off them and he squared up so he broke his jaw seconds late the 2nd one hit the floor the third one ran off and came back with the police my sone got 5 months for assault and he had 20 witnesses at the time he was wearing a hoodie and should off ignored them

My son was stood in a que with his girlfriend 5 years ago and 3 lads walked to the front and stood in the taxi rank and gave the v to everyone well my son said something to one off them and he squared up so he broke his jaw seconds late the 2nd one hit the floor the third one ran off and came back with the police my sone got 5 months for assault and he had 20 witnesses at the time he was wearing a hoodie and should off ignored them

Shame that , as I think ypur son had reasonable grounds to defend himself considering the situation.ie he was outnumbered , the other guy became confrontational etc.

Wherabouts in cheshire are you mate?

I work out of winsford and work all over cheshire .

If you fancy a pint one day that would be good . be good to talk shooting and meet a PW member .cheers

I'll fix it for ya shaun ........

The time for words is over.

It's time to let your fists do the talking.

Don't listen to any of the namby pamby stuff on here - get straight into work the chip shop and start knocking one out.

I've fixed it again - this will empty the chippy and you will get your grub ASAP & maybe a lift home !