Teetotal.

samboy

Hi gang.

Just wondering if im the only one on here who does not drink. I have never liked the taste of beer but used to

love a drop of spirits but just stopped altogether and i dont miss it. Also never smoked.

My drink was Vodka & Lemonade or Britvic orange. Had many a hangover. Glad them days are gone

but enjoyed the boozing at the time.

Edited by samboy

im teetotal, i used to drink but have stomach issues, my gp told me about 10 years ago not to drink but i carried on (loved my vodka) it got to the stage about 8 years ago where i had two cans of beer and was ill for days so i stopped, about 3 years ago i had a couple of glasses of wine and was sick for 3 weeks... so as much as i enjoyed being ******, or rather being half ******... i wont go back to it

im also a non smoker, and a miserable one.. i wouldnt even pass someone an ashtray.. best thing ever to happen was the smoking ban.. i just love seeing smokers outside in the rain :)

I'm not tee total, but I've not had a drink in at least 8 months don't miss it, still got a bottle or two of spirits in the house.

I used to run two pubs and got tired of seeing what drink did to certain people. One guy I suggested that he got his boss to pay us direct because he did nothing but drink every night.

I don't drink now either, I quit years ago after I started on morphine for back problems, If one the very rare occasion I would open a small bottle of beer I'd only take about 2/3 sips and end up leavin it sittin till it's flat then it's down the sink, I'd a have a sore head sometimes with 2/3 mouthfuls so it's just not worth it for me and I don't miss it, when I was in my early 20's I could have drank over a dozen pints of the black stuff (Guinness) on a Saturday and still run 4/5 mile on Sunday mornin - those were the days. Drinkin can be the ruination of some people, I saw many things over the years I did the door and most were bad or had bad consequences.

Im another non teetotaller but only drink maybe once twice a year....

The taste does'nt bother me, never drank in the house, also never smoked (tried 1 hated the taste, thankfully)

I normally have a drink at the PW charity shoot, maybe 3-4 pints

Apart from that St Paddies day might see me have a Guinness or 2...

Did all my drinking in my younger days, stopped about 2007 apart from the above.

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

I'm not tee-total, but have never really drunk in the house. Maybe one glass of wine with Christmas dinner and a cold beer when we are having a barbecue. We still have beer in the garage from 2 summers ago.

My drinking now is only ever done on a Sunday lunchtime at the pub, as it's kind of traditional and I enjoy it. I think drinking any more often would take some of the pleasure out of it.

i dont drink enough to say i am a drinker and too much to say i am teetotal but spent my wedding day drinking water and if i go out it will be a bottle of newky brown and finished..... don't go out much as i love being at home and although i enjoy making sloe gin and flavoured voddy i just give it away

12 years as a dj showed me just what booze does to otherwise nice people

Hi gang.

Just wondering if im the only one on here who does not drink. I have never liked the taste of beer but used to

love a drop of spirits but just stopped altogether and i dont miss it. Also never smoked.

My drink was Vodka & Lemonade or Britvic orange. Had many a hangover. Glad them days are gone

but enjoyed the boozing at the time.

No I don't drink or smoke

Not teetotal but I rarely drink , living in the sticks means if I want to go out then I need to drive so a shandy is my limit , I hardly drink at home either just the occasional bottle of cider when I fancy one .

Smoking is a big no no too as anyone who has met me will be able to tell you my body is my temple :hmm:

I hardly drink, won't drink in the house, or alone, can go weeks without, but when I do go out, I make up for lost time!! Always regret it next morning tho, and as I'm getting older recovery time is getting significantly longer!!!! My early 20,s I'd go out thu, fri and sat night, it would kill me now!