Who likes-American Guns?

bullet boy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoying watching it , makes me very jealous a lot if what they do is pretty unimpressive re custom stuff but the M16 on the steady am mount was an awesome idea! It has to entertaining to watch and I am sure most of the "trades" are pre set and negotiated but hey it's entertainment TV not the news

I enjoying watching it , makes me very jealous a lot if what they do is pretty unimpressive re custom stuff but the M16 on the steady am mount was an awesome idea! It has to entertaining to watch and I am sure most of the "trades" are pre set and negotiated but hey it's entertainment TV not the news

I totally agree mate.Some of the guns on show are very special indeed!

Its more interesting to watch than sons of guns, as SOG tend to focus more on the military type stuff. The lad doing the engraving seems quite talented. But the episone where they made a punt gun initially got me interested until it turned into an anti aircraft vehicle mounted piece of **** painted in USAF colours. The customer came in initially with a picture of a victorian punt gun for gods sake.

The way how all the targets have to explode (obviously done for the TV audience) is a bit predictable and boring now.

Personally it would be more interesting to me if they showed more of the technical aspect of gun smithing, but then it wouldn't appeal as much to the wider audience.

I am happy to watch both but I don't series link them!

Far better than SOG's. That Paige is not so much hot, more SIZZLING. Then again they are both better than Family Guns. How can someone who, allegedly knows what they are doing, remove the pateena from a pair of antique Italian pistols is beyond my comprehension. If that is what the old man does to guns he loves and refuses to sell, I hate to see what the rest of his stash is like. ??? ??? ???

When you've seen a real gunsmith Turk a plank into a stock and hand chequer the grip it makes what they do seem poor unfortunately that doesn't make good TV for the yanks

Same as sons of guns then, they are just mechanics.

"The AR15 is the Lego set of the gun world". Is what I heard on one of the shows. So why do they make it out to be so amazing when they bolt on a quad rail and some other attachments? Like it is something never done before..

I still enjoy it tho :)

Edited by -oXo-