Theiving low lifes

lxtav

Got up this morning and on looking out the window saw that the small door into the barn was open. Was a bit windy last night and it has blown open in the past so thought nothing of it. Went out about 10:30 and then saw the shed the chickens are in was also open which I definitely locked last night. On walking up the padlocks lying on the ground and the staple had been cut with a pair of bolt cutters. Went into the barn to find that the tack room had also been broken into with one padlock cut off and the other hasp burst out the wall.

Checked inside all the sheds and missing from the sheds are a 5l petrol can with about £1 of petrol in it and a Paslode nail gun.

They also took the sat nav from the car but one of the doors has not been shut right so it hasn't locked with the central locking. They had obviously been trying the car doors as next door have a van for the charity they work for to take to road shows in the yard and someone has been trying to open the door to the generator.

So all plans for doing the garden today out the window while I run around buying new hasp and staples (about £70) and re securing all the doors.

On the plus side the sat nav is my wifes, the nail gun is my dads so all I lost was some time repairing the damage and a worthless petrol can with a £1 of petrol in it so I can't cut the grass. But never the less I am mighty *********off about it.

Got up this morning and on looking out the window saw that the small door into the barn was open. Was a bit windy last night and it has blown open in the past so thought nothing of it. Went out about 10:30 and then saw the shed the chickens are in was also open which I definitely locked last night. On walking up the padlocks lying on the ground and the staple had been cut with a pair of bolt cutters. Went into the barn to find that the tack room had also been broken into with one padlock cut off and the other hasp burst out the wall.

Checked inside all the sheds and missing from the sheds are a 5l petrol can with about £1 of petrol in it and a Paslode nail gun.

They also took the sat nav from the car but one of the doors has not been shut right so it hasn't locked with the central locking. They had obviously been trying the car doors as next door have a van for the charity they work for to take to road shows in the yard and someone has been trying to open the door to the generator.

So all plans for doing the garden today out the window while I run around buying new hasp and staples (about £70) and re securing all the doors.

On the plus side the sat nav is my wifes, the nail gun is my dads so all I lost was some time repairing the damage and a worthless petrol can with a £1 of petrol in it so I can't cut the grass. But never the less I am mighty *********off about it.

Do you really mean it when you say its a 'plus' when things get nicked that are not yours, i.e your wifes sat nav and your dads nail gun? Baffling thing to write.

its whats been written, its not ambiguous, i am fully entitled to ask if he is serious. You try relaxing

It was meant in jest in an effort to stop the rant about what I would like to do with the low lifes which is probably not a good idea on a public forum. Also got off very lightly considering what could have gone.

No dogs ??

Its not a nice thing to have happen, my next door neighbours son (who lived there for a while) nicked my mower and a chop-saw, he did 9 months for it.

He doesnt see me as much as he used to, i think he has made a good choice there...

They normally return so be on your guard.