Something thats really started to wind me up

Zetter

The other thing that winds me up is the amount of people who park at a pick up point at supermarkets and sit in the car while the wife goes shopping.

So when I pickup Mrs S up have to stick out into car park blocking other traffic for around two minutes, anyone say anything I just tell them to go talk to the ************** idiot parked in a pick up place. Sometimes they do and that can be interesting but mostly not.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filling stations **** me off full stop. I can go in most and get 10 varieties of chuffing cat food or choose from an endless selection of junk food but can i get a wiper blade or indeed anything car related? Can i ****. I don't care if they make more money from selling ****, they should have a duty to provide at least the basics for cars. Ironically the supermarkets now sell car stuff and tools! Why not flog them in their mother chuffing filling stations? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I pulled into a fuel/food station with my welding trailer hitched on, a women was walking away from her car so you assume see was going to pay for fuel!

The garage filled up so I was stuffed to reverse and find a clear pump. We all know how that goes just like vultures the rest of the drivers recognize a stricken vehicle!!

5 mins go by nothing 10 mins on, I lock up and wander in to find the owner of the big blue Merc meandering up the isles with a couple of items in her basket.

I stopped about 15 feet short of her and spoke in a fairly loud voice…

Is that your Merc parked by the pump? She looked at me so I repeated what I said..

Yes she replied…

Are you going to block the fuel pumps much longer while you are shopping because there are plenty of spaces in the car park.

She replied there were no spaces when I pulled up!!!

Well there is know I replied

She puts down her basket walks out past a full shop, lurches her car in to an empty spot much to the amusement of the customers..

I asked a staff member if she had taken fuel..

No was the answer…

TEH

I pulled into a fuel/food station with my welding trailer hitched on, a women was walking away from her car so you assume see was going to pay for fuel!

The garage filled up so I was stuffed to reverse and find a clear pump. We all know how that goes just like vultures the rest of the drivers recognize a stricken vehicle!!

5 mins go by nothing 10 mins on, I lock up and wander in to find the owner of the big blue Merc meandering up the isles with a couple of items in her basket.

I stopped about 15 feet short of her and spoke in a fairly loud voice

Is that your Merc parked by the pump? She looked at me so I repeated what I said..

Yes she replied

Are you going to block the fuel pumps much longer while you are shopping because there are plenty of spaces in the car park.

She replied there were no spaces when I pulled up!!!

Well there is know I replied

She puts down her basket walks out past a full shop, lurches her car in to an empty spot much to the amusement of the customers..

I asked a staff member if she had taken fuel..

No was the answer

TEH

Essex justice!!

What happens frequently at the filling stations i frequent is 'onanists' entering the ******* exit so they're facing the wrong way!! You see the look of bemusement when they get out of their car and everyone elses car is facing the other way :wacko: DERP! Then the poor sod they've gone nose to nose with usually has to sit their while they perform a million point turn to go out the right way, or they almost cause a crash leaving the wrong way! :mad:

The natives of Braintree are retards where vehicle fueling is concerned. The BP garage there isnt the biggest,but nether the less still plenty wide enough to get 2 vehicles between the two sets of pumps. Unless however you're thick and park right in the middle so no one else can use the otherside-like the woman doing the school run on Monday in a Volvo 4x4. Idiot.

Ah, you've found my week spot! I quite like my country; I quite like my county and I quite like my town. Now, as seen recently, I'm not too keen on some recycling centres. However, what I really, really don't like though is fly tippers making a mess of my country/county/town. It matters not if it's on public or private land.

Today was great. I can't make up my mind if the drongo was just plain stupid, arrogant in the extreme or simply couldn't care less. Right in front of the wife and I he dumped a load of rubble on a shopping trolley - not the Tesco type but one of the big low warehouse versions - from the back of his van and drove off. Now, the van had a number plate and the building services name plastered (no pun intended) all over it. How stupid can you get? What the hell did he think we were going to do? We asked the owner of the property if he'd given permission for anyone to leave some rubble. No, he hadn't and he was sick to death of it going on. Would this help, I asked, handing over all of the details. Had to jump behind the wife smartish as I thought he was going to kiss me - rather her than me. He was last seen spitting gravel as he raced for the phone.

I caught one and I shopped the *******. I quite like my town.

The procedure I follow at busy times is! Pull up and fuel up, pull forward and park near the shop THEN pay! This allows the guy or gal behind to access the pump whilst I am paying.

I use my local shell garage,they have a sign up telling you to pay for your fuel before leaving the pump,but yes i agree with you its good maners to pull forward to leave the bay free for the next car.

The other thing that amuses me, does not annoy me; is people queuing to get a pump which services their cars filler on the same side.

Now local garage has pumps with extendable hoses so I just pull up to any pump available. Really hacks off those in a queue to get a pump on the same side as their filler cap..............muppets.

On a fuel pump theme,

The idiots who stop on the approach road into the forecourt, hedging their bets as to which pump is gonna be free.

Freaking idiots manage to try and hold back two lanes of people who also want to purchase fuel - selfish incompetents.

If they don't move up in response to a polite toot then I took great delight in sailing past and joining the back of a que AT the pumps and await the ensuing illiterate protestations.

A lot of this would stop if we all started to use the Pay at Pump option. They just need to make sure the system is easy and reliable to use. A few years ago the supermarket self service counters were high blood pressure points but nowadays they're so much better I almost always use them.

+1 for people queuing for a pump on the same side of their filler cap when there are free pumps.

Well I wouldn't fancy a manky gritty fuel hose touching my mint paintwork so I'll just wait for the pump on the right side.

Ok if you're not bothered about your cars paint,just drag it across the bootlid or have it rubbing up against your back bumper. :)