Green chilli

happypig

eat them , cook with them , last night i had chilli con carne and chips with a fresh chilli sliced and dropped on top just to give it a kick :good:

You took a picture of last nights chilli con carne just in case someone asked a how to use up my chilli's question today , I am impressed :lol:

You need new cutlery by the way :good:

Dont forget the black thing on the plate at six o'clock. That looks quite interesting .

extra protein

You took a picture of last nights chilli con carne just in case someone asked a how to use up my chilli's question today , I am impressed :lol:

cutlery as served me well for over 20yrs and i expect it will for the next 20 if i live that long :yes:

took a piccy coz i frequent a grow your own forum were peeps want to know your uses for your home grown produce and they always ask for pics :good:

Edited by holly

Dry the hot ones, pop in a bottle of olive oil and then you have chillie oil whenever u need it, in my house that's often.

Freeze them in icecubes for later in the year, keep very well.

Eat them all in an outrageous curry?

Chillie vodka? Can be interesting. Make a sauce and freze, personally I love Chillie it adds a bit of spark to meals, even salads, doesn't have to kill you when you eat it, just pep it up.

Gre ghost chilies a while back, they were interesting but hard to get started with what I have to hand.

Wrap them 5 at a go in cling film (tight) and into the freezer.

I tried drying and blending into powder in a food processor (went mouldy big time) - must have been moisture in there

You can try blending into ice cube trays, but it's messy and open to the elements of the freezer.

The end